外贸英语口语900句[完整版]

摘要:外贸英语口语900句[完整版] 外贸英语口语900句:《商务英语口语 900 句》Unit 1 希望与要求 Part 1""1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basi...

外贸英语口语900句[完整版]

外贸英语口语900句:

《商务英语口语 900 句》Unit 1 希望与要求 Part 1"

"1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .

我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。

2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you.

为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。

3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .

希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。

4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.

我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。

5. It ’ s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。

6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。

7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。

8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。

9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。

10.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.

我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。

11.I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。

12.I hoped we can cooperate happily.

希望我们合作愉快。

13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.

希望我们能够继续合作。

14 .We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.

我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。 15.We hoped that this market trend will continue.希望市场形势能够继续保持。

Part Two

16 .It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.

希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。

17 .We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.

希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。

18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.

希望尽快得到你们的答复。

19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.

我们期待你们的尽快答复。"

"20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit for arbitration.

希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。

21. We look forward to your settlement at early date .

希望你们尽早进行结算。

22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

感谢您的早日结算。

23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.

希望尽快解决债权问题。

24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .

希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。

25 .We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。

26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。

27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

我不希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。

28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.

我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。

29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.

希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。

30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.

希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。

Unit 2 产品介绍

Part One

31. This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable , economical and practical for middle school students.

此款打印机高效,耐用,经济特别适合与中学生使用。

32. The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact-sized, energy-saving and it ’ also easy-to-learn and easy-to-operate.

我们生产的电脑以高品质,结构紧凑,节能,学习操作简易而著称。

33.They are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects .

我们的产品不仅与同等产品一样价位低廉,而且在以下一些方面更具有先进之处。

34. You will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one people to perform the task of three people.

使用这台机器可以使生产率提高 30%,同样也可以使三个人所做的工作,由一个人就可以完成。

35. This product will pay its own way in a year.

此机器可以维持使用一年。

36.This machine will pay back your investment in 6 month.

使用这台机器 6 个月就可收回投资成本。

37.The new type of suitcase card designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.

我们的工程师设计的包装物卡片精致而实用。

38.This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around ,especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.

这款自行车可以折叠成一半那么大,便于手提,特别适用与旅行或交通拥挤时。"

"39.The maximum speed of this kind of variable speed bicycle is 30 K/H .

这款赛车速度最快可达 30 公里每小时。

40.These machines have few breakdowns and easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.

此机构设备结构简单,因此故障少,便于维护。

41.Compared with other brands, this kind of tyre cost less per mile and wear much longer due to its topnotch rubber.

与其他品牌相比,这种轮胎使用高品质橡胶,磨损小,耐用。

42. This kind of tyre is characteristic of nonskid stop on wet road.

此轮胎可在湿滑路面正常使用。

43.This material has a durable and easy-to-clean surface.

这种材料便于清洗,且耐用。

44.This kind of air-conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.

这种空调经济耐用,适用与公司,企业。

45.Our products are as superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.

我们的产品质量卓越,是典型的东方式设计风格。

Part two

46.Our silk garments are made of super pure silk material and by traditional skills. 我们的真丝衣物是由上等纯丝为材料,以传统手工技术制成。

47. The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have long enjoyed great fame both at home and aboard.

这类衣物华既丽而且极具鉴赏价值,享誉国内外。

48.As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy they are both portable and endurable. 我们的打印机由轻质的硬质合金制成,携带方便,经久耐用。

49.The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and various the kinds and the styles in

order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.

我们向您推荐的这款手提包由最好的皮革制成,品种齐全,风格各异,以满足贵国各种人群的不同需要。 50.As our products have all the feature you need and 20% cheaper compared with that Japanese made ,I strongly recommended to you.

我向您强烈推荐,我们的产品具备您所想要的全部特征,而且比同等日本产品便宜 20%。

51.Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best- selling products of their kind.

这个品牌的真空净化器是目前国际市场上最具有竞争力且销量最好的一款。

52. “ Forever ” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be sellable in your market.

“永久”牌变速赛车在您的市场中一定热销。

53. Owning to its superior quality and reasonable price oursilk has met with warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.

鉴于它的高品质和合理的价格,我们的真丝衣物在欧洲市场备受好评,销售很快。

54.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.

我们认为我们的产品是亚洲市场上最好的,可以在价格上与日货竞争。

55. Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.

我们的货物在其他市场上也备受好评。

56.By virtue of its super quality ,this product is often sold out in many areas.

由于品质卓越,这款商品经常在一些地区脱销。

57.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be sellable in your market.

我们的产品质量好,价格低廉,一定会在您的市场上热销。

58.These items are most sellable in our market."

"这些产品在我们的市场中有售。

59.There have been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.

此类玩具在我们的市场中供货充足稳定。

60.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the sample you send.

我们很高兴向您推荐我们的产品,并为您提供样件。

Unit three 业务范围介绍

Part I

61. We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.

很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业生产灯具的国有企业。

62. We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business

我司是一家同行业的领导性的出口企业

63. We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.

很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业出口罐装货物的国有企业

64. We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.

我司为自行车及其配件的经销商,从事该行业 20 余年

65. Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles

我司致力于从事纺织品出口生意

66. The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.

我司从事的主要产品是电子产品

67. Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.

我司主要致力于家业产品业务

68. We specialize in the export of table-cloths.

我们主要从事台布出口业务

69. Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.

我司主要从事丝织品出口业务

70. Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments

我司专门从事中国丝绸衣服出口

71. We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.

我们从事机械进出口业务

72. We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.

我们现从事东南亚水果进口生意

73. We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.

我们主要从事各类钟表及手表生意

74. We also take on a variety of silk piece goods

我们也做各类丝织品生意

75. Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.

我们的业务范围为日用品,比如领带,腰带和衬衫

Part two

76. We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery

我们在供应最高级罐装鱼方面具有竞争性的价格和及时的交货期的优势

77. We are in a position to accept ordersagainst customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements."

"我们可以接受顾客对于样品个性设计、规格及包装要求的订单

外贸英语口语900句[完整版]-图1

78. We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.

我们出口稻草类和柳制品、刺绣品、瓷陶器、翡翠饰品、古董、中国油画、丝花和各种玩具和礼品

79. Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.

我司是一家从事工农业方面的先进技术的机械和化学制品的厂家

80. Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities

电子产品在我司业务范围内

81. We also do export business of hand made woven articles.

我们也出口手工丝制业务

82. We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years

我们已经和许多亚洲国家从事多年的玻璃生意

83. Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.

我司主要是将中国产品销往欧洲市场

84. We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products

我们也从事化工和农业产品的进出口业务

85. We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions

我们有 30 多年的金属和矿石进出口历史,已有 80 余个国家的客户和朋友

86. Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.

我司是一家集科研、贸易、生产和服务为一体的集团性公司

87. As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of homeelectronics, computers and telecommunications in China

作为一家合资企业,我们在中国家电、计算机和电讯领域获得卓越的地位

88. We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers ’ own trade marks or brand names

我们正准备接受来自客户自有商标和品牌商品的订单

89. We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years

我们已经从事皮鞋和手套 20 余年

90. We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.

我们已从事设备制造 20 余年 Unite four 承诺

91.We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.

我们保证这类事情在将来的交付中不再发生

92.We’ d like to avail ourselves this opportunity to assure you of our broad attention in handling your future order.

我们十分珍惜这次机会,保证在将来的订单中更加注意

93.Our products are always good as the samples we send ,I can promise there will be not debasement of quality.

我们的产品一直如我们发给你的样品那样好,我能保证将不会降低质量

94.I guarantee that there is not difference in quality between the products we send you next month and what ’ s samples you saw just now.

我保证在质量上,我们下月发给你的货物和刚才你看到的样品是一样的

95.I can promise you that the product we send you will be of A-one quality.

我能保证我们将发给你的产品属于 A 级"

"96.Our products are surely of standard quality.

确信我们产品质量一流

97.I give you my word that the payment will be made not later than the end of June.

我保证付款将不迟于六月末

98.I promise I will check into these problems and find out if they were our fault.

我保证我将检查这些问题并确认是否我们的过错

99.We can make sure that goods avoid been damaged during the transit.

我们能确信货物在运输过程中避免受损

100.We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipments repaired.

我们将重新保证设备维修的保护

Unite Five 询盘

Part One.

101.Please quote us for the goods listed I enclosed inquiry sheet giving your prices CIF Jakarta.

请把附件中询价单上的货物价格(雅加达, CIF)报给我们。

102.Please quote (CIF,汉堡)的最低价格报给我们。

103.Please quote us FOB London for 100 reams of good quality white poster paper.

请把 10 令白色海报纸(FOB,伦敦)的最低价格报给我们。

104.Please quote us your most competitive prices in order to consummate business.

为了我们合作圆满,请把最具竞争力的价格报给我们。 105.Please quote us your lowest price for fertilizers .请把肥料的最低价格报给我们。

106.Please quote us your best price and let us know the minimum quantity for each order.

请把最好的价格报给我们并注明每种产品最小起订量。

107.Please make us a offer on CIF Hongkong bases for hand made leather gloves.

请报给我们手工制作的皮手套价格( CIF,香港. 108.Please make us a offer giving your price FOB New York)请报给我们价格( FOB,纽约)

109.We have already made an enquire for your articles please make a offer before the end of this month.

我们已对你们的项目做了一个询价,请在这个月底以前报价。

110.I would like to make a enquiry about this type of leather bag.

我想询问一下这种包的价格。

111.We shall be pleased if you finished us with your quotation for this product.

如果你们能对这种产品进行报价,我们将无比高兴。

112.Many of customers are interested in your “Seagull ” brand household scissors and we wish to have your CNF Shanghai quotations.

许多客户对你们“海鸥”牌的家用剪刀很感兴趣,期待您的报价(CNF上海)

113. We want to know the price CIF Tokyo for your printed shirting.

我们想知道已经印好的衣服布料的价格(CIF 东京)

114.We are anxious to get a offer for your products.

我们热切地想得到你们的产品。

115. We shall be very glad to receive a offer from you on this brand of radios.

如果能得到你们这种牌子的收音机,我们将很高兴。

Part Two.

116.We shall like to know the offer for the rice of this kind.

我们想知道关于这种米的价格。"

"117.We ‘d like to know the minimum order quality per color and per design.

我们想知道每种颜色,每种款式的最小起订量。 118.What price could you quote us on two dozens sets?你们给我们报的 2 打的价格是多少?

119.Would you please quote us a price one your 71 * 81 reversible wool blankets 15%wool and 85%cotton,

bound with rayon satin?

请报给我们以下产品价格: 71*81 的羊毛毯子,成份 15%羊毛, 85%棉,人造丝绑定的? 120.How much you asking for this brand of ties?

你们想订多少这种牌子的领带?

121.If we order 10,000 units what would be your offer?如果我们订 10,000 套,你们会提供什么优惠? 122.What ’ s the price for 1000 Kg of white sugar.

请问 1000KG的白糖的价格是多少?

123. Can you supply this quality at approximately 50% cents per meter?

请问你们是否能够提供这种质量的,大约每米 50%分?

124.If our order is a substantial one how much will you bring your price down?

如果我们的采购量是固定的,你们能降价多少?

125.How much discount could you offer on a order of this size ?

请问一个这种尺寸的定单,能得到多少折扣?

126.Please inform us what special offer you can make us ?

请告知我方,你们会给我们什么特殊的优惠?

127.Here is a list of my requirements I ‘ ld to have your lowest quotations CIF New York.

这张单子是我们的要求,我想知道到纽约的最低 CIF 价格。

128.Please inform us of your lowest price CIF London.

请把伦敦 CIF 的最低价格报给我们。

129.We’d appreciate it very much if you let us know what discount you can grant us if we give you a large order of your products.

如果我方采购量很大,你方会给我方多少折扣,请告知,我方将非常感激。

130.Please let us have your best quotation by tomorrow together with the appropriate time of shipment.

请于明天告知我方:最好的价格和装船期。

Unite Six 报盘

Part one

131.This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29,June.

我方接受以你方答复为准的报盘,但需在 6 月 29 日前到达。

132.If we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm order at the prices quoted.

如果我方能在 10 天内能接到你方订单,我方将按所报价格确定订单。

133.This offer is firm for 5 days.

该盘的有效期为 5 天

134.The price we quoted is on FOB Shanghai bases instead of CIF Hongkong bases and our offer will be valid until August 31.

我方的报价以 FOB上海,而不是 CIF 香港。我方报盘的有效期至 8 月 31 日。

135.We make you the offer subject to your apply reaching us not later than noon December 23.

我方接受以你方答复为准的报盘,但需不迟于 12 月 23 日中午到达。 136.We have the offer ready for you.

我们已准备好给你方的报盘。"

"137.I ’ d to remind you that we have to withdraw our offer is we don ’t hear you by next Monday.

我方要提醒你方,若我们不能在下个星期一前收到答复,该报盘将会被撤销。

138.This offer will remain effective for another 10 days from June 1.

该报盘从 1 月 1 日起 10 天内有效。

139.The quality of our product is good and the prices is reasonable so we are confident that you will accept our offer dated 4th May.

我方产品物美价廉,因此我们对你方能接受我方报盘很有信心,但需在 5 月 4 日前。 140.Sincerly the market is advancing rapidly the price we offered you is the best I belive.

自市场的飞速发展,我相信我方所报的价格是最合理的。

141.Here are our latest price sheet. You will see that our prices is most competitive.

这是我方最近的价格单。你能发现我方的价格是最具竞争力的。

142.We believe that the price we offer you can compete well with those of other firms.

我们相信我们所报的价格与其他公司相比更具竞争力。 143.We hope you will accept our offer and give us order soon.我方希望你方能尽快接受报盘并下订单。

144.We feel better offer will give you full satisfaction .I hope to receive a favorable reply from

you soon.

我方感到好的报盘能令你方满意。希望能尽快收到你方令人欣喜的答复

145.If you think our proposal acceptable please let us have your order at early date.

如果你方认为可以接受我们的提议,请早日订单。 146.We have the pleasure in offering you our product.我们很荣幸将我方产品报盘给你方。

147.We are interested in making you a offer on our hand-make carpets which is well received in the

overseas market.

我方很荣幸为你方就手工制地毯报盘,这种地毯在海外广受好评。

148.Our price for 200 dozens pairs of plastic shower curtains with matching drapes would be 45 USD shall we hold them for your order?

就 200 打塑料窗帘以 45 美元。我方还为你方保留订单吗?

149.We give you price of 1440$ FOB Chicago.

我方给你方的价格是 1440 美元, FOB芝加哥。

150.We are pleased to quote you for 1500 dozen man shirts as for the sample you send before at price 5/piece CIF New York for promote shipment.

我们很高兴就 1500 打男式衬衫给你方报价,每件 5 元, CIF 纽约,即时装运。按之前你方寄来的样品。

151.In compliance with your request we are now offering you 2000 dozens magnifiers at 30$ per dozen CIF San Francisco September shipment.

根据你方要求,我方提供你方 2000 打放大镜,每打 30 美元, CIF 旧金山,九月装运。

152.You will note that we are in the position to offer you 50 long tons of ten for sheet at the attractive price of £ 135 per long tons CNF Shanghai.

我方会给你方提供 50 长吨, 每单 10 长吨,以非常优惠的价格,每长吨 135,CIF 上海。

153.We offer your 1500 tons of Canada oats at the price of 500 pounds /ton.

我们为你方提供 1500 吨加拿大燕麦片,每吨 500 英磅。

154. We can quote you the price of 75$ / typewriter and 10% discount on shipping .

我方的报价是 75 美元一台打字机,如果海运的话,有 10%的折扣。 155.Our average whole sell price is 180$ / unit.

我们的平均售价是每个 180 美元。

156.We offer you firm 2,000 tons of chemical fertilizer at £ 150 per long ton CIF Vietnam deliver in"

"April.

我方为你公司提供 2000 吨化学肥料,每长吨 150,CIF 越南, 4 月起运。

157. We can offer a quality discount of up to 15% but we are prepare to give 20% discount for a offer to buy the complete stuff.

我方可提供 15%的质量折扣,但我们准备给 20%的折扣,如若你方将全部买下。

158.I have here our price sheet on a FAS vessel basis ,the price are given without engagement.

我这里有我们的 FAS船边交货的价格单,这个价格是不容商议的。

159.As prices is steady raising, we’d advise you to place your order without delay.

因为价格正在稳步上升,我方建议你方早日下订单。

160.Our product is in great demand and supplies is limited so we would recommend that you accept this offer as soon as possible.

我方产品需求量大,供应有限。因此我方建议你方尽早接受此报盘。

Unite Seven 还盘

Part one

161. Wehope you will consider our counter-offer most favorably and tell us your decision at your earliest convenience.

我方希望贵方能认真考虑我方的还盘,并尽快告知决定。

162.We wish you will reconsider your price and give a new bid so that there could be a possibility for us to meet half way.

我方希望你方重新考虑一下报价,如果能够重新报价,我方可以折中处理

163.To accept the price you quote would leave us only a small profit on our sales because the principle demand in our city is for articles in the medium price range.

如果接受你方报价,我们将没有多少利润可赚,因为本地市场主要销售中等价格的产品。

164.Your competitors are offering considering lower prices and unless you can reduce your quotations we have to buy else where.

你方的竞争者出价相当低,除非你们降价,否则我们只好去其他地方购买

165.To accept your present quotation would mean a heave loss to us not to speak of profit.

接受你方的报价将会使我方损失惨重,更别说利润了

166.I wish to point out that your offer are higher than some of your competitors in other countries.

我想指出你方的报价比来自其他国家竞争者的报价高

167.Your price really leaves not margin for reduction what so ever?

你方价格是不是真的没有下降的余地了

168.We can obtain the same quality through another channel at much lower price than that you quoted us.

我方可以以比你方报价低的价格从其他渠道购买商品

169.There is big difference between your price and those of your competitors .

你方报价和竞争者的报价相差很大

170. We hoped you will quote your rock-bottom price, otherwise we have no alternative but to place our orders else where.

我方希望贵方可以报出最低价,否则我们只好到其他地方下订单

171.If you insist on your original offer it will reduce our profit considerably.

如果你方坚持最初的报价,我方的利润将大幅缩减

172.We didn ’t expect that the discount you offer would be so low.

我方没有想到你方给的折扣这么低

173.Your price should be base on the actual situation of our customers.

你方报价应该基于我方客户的实际状况"

"174.In our market products of similar types are so many and with such a lower prices that many of our regular customers may switch other companies I am afraid.

在我方市场,相似产品很多,并且价格更低,我方担心很多老顾客会流失

175.Your offer is not acceptable because we have another supplier offering similar quality products at 5% discount.

无法接受你方报盘,因为另外一个供应商给我们 5%折扣

176. Your quotation is by no means favorable with those of other origins.

你方的报价并不比其他报价有优势

177.I am sorry to say that your prices are about 9% higher than those offered by other suppliers.

我方很遗憾的通知贵方,你方价格比其他供应商要高 9%

178.Compared with what is quoted by other supplier, your price is uncompetitive.

与其他供应商报价相比,你方价格缺乏竞争力

179.Your price compares unfavorable with your competitors.

你方报价对竞争者报价没有优势

180.Our counter offer is well in line with the international market, fair and reasonable.

我方还盘与国际市场相符,公平合理

Part Two

181.Your offer is wider than we can consider.

你的出价比我们想象的要高。

182.We very much regret to state that our end user here find your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.

我们很遗憾的声明:我们的消费者认为你的价格太高了,而且和普遍的市场价比,高的过分了。

183.We appreciate the good quality of your goods but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms.

我们感谢你的商品质量这么好,但我们不会接受你的条件。

184.We find your prices are two high to be acceptable.

我们发现你的价格太高了,我们无法接受。

185.We regret to say that your offer is not at least encouraging.

我们很遗憾的告诉你的出价一丁点也不让我们满意。

186.The quotation submitted by you is too high.

你提交的报价太高了。

187.We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid.

很抱歉,您的出价我们无法接受。

188.You are making us to pay too high price that will put us in a tide corner.

你方的价格太高,它会使得我方陷入困境。

189.It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.

你方的订价如此之高,我方根本无法推销。 190.Your price is beyond our expectation.你方的价格超出了我们的预料。

191.You should know that the price of same product should be fixed differently in different market, but yours is definitely too high in our market.

您应该知道同样产品因市场不同,定价应有不同。按照我们这里的市场行情,你们的价格也太高了。

192.Your quotation of sewing machines is too high to be acceptable.

你们的缝纫机价格高的让人无法接受。

193.We regret to say that your price is on the high side, we do not think there is any possibility"

"of business unless you cut your price by 20%.

很遗憾,你方的价格偏高,如果你方不能降价 20%,生意根本没办法谈成。

194.Your price has gone up so rapidly that it would be impossible for us to push any sales at such a price.

你方的价格涨得太快,我方根本无法以如此高价销售你方产品。

195.We regret to say there is no possibility of business because of your high price.

很遗憾,因你方的价格也太高,根本没可能达成交易。

196.The price you offer is entirely unworkable.

你方的报价根本行不通。

197.If you hang on the original offer business is impossible.

如果你方坚持按原来报价,生意根本没办法谈下去

198.If you able to make the price easier , we might take a larger quality.

如果你方能出价更合理,我们可能会加大订单数量。

199.There is a little likelihood of concluding business at your price.

按你方价格,毫无可能达成交易。

200.We think your offer is not favorable for us to increase the market share on our end.

你方报价不利于增大我们这里的市场份额。

Unit Eight 对还盘的反应

Part one.

201.Your counter offer is much too low ,especially considering the small amount of your order.

你的还盘太低,尤其是这么小的订单量 202.Our prices fixed on a reasonable level.我们的价格处于合理的水平

203.Our products are modestly priced.

我们产品的价格适中

204.This is the best price we can give you.

这是我报给你的最优价格

205.The price has been reduced to the limit.

价格已经下降到临界点

206.Our price is already on its lowest level.

我们的价格已经是地板价了

207.There is little scope for further reducing the price.

已经没有进一步降价的空间了

208.Considering quantities has been sold at this level any further reduction is out of the question.

考虑已经在这个价格上出售的数量,再降价已经勉为其难了

209.We can not make any further discounts.

我们不能再有任何的折扣了

210.This is our rock bottom price, we can ’ t make any concessions .

这是我们的底价,我们不能再做任何让步

211.Sorry, we generally don  ’t quote on a discount basis.

不好意思,我不一般不在折扣基础上报价 212.We can ’t make any allowance for this lot.我们不能再做任何让步

213.This is the very best offer we can make for you, we consider this a rock bottom price indeed."这是我们能为贵司提供的最佳报盘,我们认为这的确是地板价。

214.I am afraid there is no room to negotiate the price.

恐怕没有再议价的空间了

215.This is a special offer and it is not subject to our usual discount.

这是一个特殊的报盘,它不针对我们普通的折扣

216.The possibility of fallen price is rather remote I am afraid.

恐怕价格下降的可能性是非常遥远的

217.The price we offer you is the lowest, we can ’ t do better.

我们给你报的是最低价,我们不能再让步了

218.We are very much regret to say that we can’ t cut the price to the extend you required.

非常遗憾的告诉你我们不能再降价来满足你的要求

219.We are in a difficult position to satisfied your request for reducing the price.

我们处境困难,无法在你降价的要求让你满意

220.It is really difficult to comply with your request to shading the price.

的确很难回复你降价的要求

Part Two

221.I dare say that the price we offer compare favorably with any quotation you can obtain elsewhere.

与你从其它任何地方获得的报价相比,我敢说我们的报价是最合理的

222.I am afraid you won ’ t find another company who will give you a cheaper price than ours.

恐怕你不能从其它公司获得比我司更便宜的报价了

223.What we give you is a good price. We don ’t think it could be put any better. Take it or leave it, it ’s up to you.

我们给你报了个好价格,我们不想再做任何让步,接受与否,你看着办吧

224.If you compare the quality of our good with that of other country, you will see our price is very reasonable.

如果拿我们的产品质量与其它国家的相比,你会发现我们的价格是非常合理的

225.The price we quote you for belts is much lower than that of last year ’s. You must found it very competitive.

我们给你报的皮带的价格比去年低了许多,你一定会发现它是非常有竞争力的

226.Our offer might be a bit high, but you will soon makebigger profits when market fluctuation stopped.

我们的报价也许有点高,但你很快会发现当市场波动停止时你会获利颇丰

227.The present market situation is on the upward our trend ,so you don ’t have to worry about the profit.

当前市场趋势是上升的,所以你不必担心利润

228.Our product is very competitive so there is no question of profit.

我们的产品是非常有竞争力的,所以在利润上没有任何问题

229.Your count-offer seems to be a little tide if so our profit margin will be too small.

你的还盘似乎有点高,如果这样,我们的利润空间将非常小

230.If you increase your initial order to 30,000 , I suppose we could consider reducing the price to 300,080$ per unit.

如果你将订单增加到 30, 000 的话,我想我们的单价可降到 300, 080 美金

231. If you double the order, we may consider giving you a 8% discount.

如果订单翻倍的话,我们可以考虑给你 8%的折扣 232.The best we can do is to allow you 2% off our quotation.我们最多能做到的是我们报价降低 2%

233.There is so many rich people in your area ,to them a high price means a good quality product."

"你所在的区域有这么多富人,对他们而言,高价格意味着产品高品质

234.If you stick to your count offer without any compromise we may not able to make a deal.

如果你坚持你的还盘而不做任何让步的话,我们的生意也许泡汤了

235.Your bid is obviously out of line with the price ruling and the present market.

你的报价明显出乎了当前市场主流价格

236.We regret we can not book your order according to your count-offer.

根据你的还盘,我们很遗憾不能接受你的订单

237.Our table cloth is modestly priced and quite sellable in your market.

我们的台布价格适中,并且适于在贵司的市场上销售

238.We don ’t think that this price can be consider high in your market.

我们不认为这个价格在贵司的市场上有点高

239.We feel that your counter-offer is not proper because of the price for such a material is on the raise at present.

我们认为你的还盘不合理,因为这种材料的价格目前呈上升趋势

240.We are not at in a position to entertain business at your price since it is far below our cost price.

根据你的价格,我们处于不能做成生意的处境,因为它远远低于我们的成本价

Unit Nine 要求优惠

Part One

241.All your quotations are on FOB Vancouver basis may I ask if you allow any discount?

你所有的报价为 FOB Vancouver,我想问的是能否有点折扣 242.Isn ’t it possible to give us a little more discount?

能否多给我们一些折扣

243.If you are prepare to give me some allowance I will consider placing a order for 10,000 dozens.

如果你准备给我们一点优惠的话,我将会下 10, 000 打的订单 244.Should you be prepare to reduce your price we might come to terms.你会降些价吗,这样我们将会成交

245.If I show you a offer lower than yours ,would you be able to conclude transaction at that price ?

如果我让你看一下比你更低的报价,你能终止那个价格交易吗

246.If the order is a substantial one how much would you come down?

如果这个订单是个实盘的话,你能降多少

247.May we suggest that you make some allowance on your quoted prices ?

我们可以建议你能在报价上做些折扣吗

248.If we place a order for 2,000 dozen up can you give us a special discount?

如果我们下 2, 000 打的订单,你能给我们一个特别的折扣吗

249.If our order is more than 10,000 MT would you give us a additional 6% commission ?

如果我们的订单超过 10, 000 公吨,你能否给我们一个 6%的额外佣金

250.We hope you will allowance us some discount on our purchase of 6,000 dozens.

我们希望我们购买 6,000 打时能给我们一些折扣

251.We’ld like to ask for reduction in price because of the large size of our order.

我们要求降价,因为我们的订单很大

252.Since the present market is so weak, you have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.

既然目前的市场这么疲软,如果让我们增加销售量的话,你必须降价

253.We hope to get your best offer for bicycles.

我们希望能获得关于自行车的最佳报价

254.We invite quotation of the lowest price."

"我们希望获得最低价格的报价

255.May we suggest that you perhaps make some allowance on your quoted prices?

我们可以建议你们能在报格上打个折扣吗

Part Two

256.If you reduce the price by 2% I think we can do twenty metric tons.

如果你能降价 2%,我们可订 20 公吨

257.If possible we ’ d like to ask for reduction of 5,000.50 Per MT.

如果可能的话,我们要求第公吨降 5,000.50

258.If you are will to give me a 5% reduction I will order 5,000 dozens.

如果你能降 5%,我们将订 5,000 打

259.The sugar of French-made has been sold at level 98$ per long ton ,if you can reduce your limit by say 8% we might come to terms.

法国产的粮已经卖到每长吨 98 美金,如果你能降价 8%,我们可能会成交

260.We would very much like to place further order with you if you could bring down your price by 15% ,otherwise we can only switch our requirement to other suppliers.

如果你能降价 15% ,我们将非常希望能向你下长期的订单,否则我们只有转向其它供应商

261.No one can do business at such a unreasonably high prices, you have to cut them down by 10% I am afraid.

这么不合理的高价没有人能够做生意,恐怕你要降价 10%

262.We should book a trial order with you provided you will give us 5% commission.

如果你能给我 5%佣金的话,我们可以先下个试单

263.Only by cutting the price by more than 10% can more customers be lured to buy your products.

只有降价 10%以上顾客才能被诱导购买你们的产品

264.We would like to ask for 10% off your offer if our offer is more than 2,500 unit per season.

如果我们的订单每季超过 2,500 单位,我们要求降价 10%

265.We hope that you will give us a special discount of 2% if we order more than10,000 sets.

如果订单超过 10,000 套,我们希望你能给我们特别的 2%折扣 266.Please make a discount of 5% off the prices in the catalog.

请给我们目录上价格 5%的折扣

267.We hope that you will make a at least 5% reduction on your quotation or business is not possible.

我们希望你们报价至少降低 5%,否则生意将无法进展

268.We can accept the goods only at a reduction of 20% at the contract price.

我们能接受产品合同价格降低的 20%价格

269.If you can lower your limit by 5% , business is hopeful.

若你们能够降价 5%,生意还是有希望的

270.We will place our order with you if you can lower your price to 1200 pounds per MT.

若价格低于每公吨 1200 磅,我们将向你下订单

Unit 10 给与优惠

271.On order for 100 pieces or more we are allow a special discount for 1.5%.

订单为 100 件或更多,我们将给你 1.5%的特别折扣

272.A discount of 5% maybe allowed if the quantity for each specification is more than 1000 cents.

若每一规格的数量超过 1000 分的话, 5%的折扣可能被允许

273.For quantities if 500 units we can offer a discount of 15% on our price list.如果订单数量为 500 套的话,我们可以在价格单基础上给予 15%的折扣 274.We are glad to make a 5% discount for a order of 100 dozen or more.

对于订单为 100 打或更多,我们乐意给予 5%的折扣"

"275.We should be please to allow you the requested discount of 5% ,if you will to raise your order to 50,000 pieces.

如果你将订单增加到 50,000 件的话,我们乐意给你所要求的 5%的折扣

276.We would entitle you to 10% discount during July on any thing you buy.

对你七月份购买的任何产品,我们有权力给你 10%的折扣

277.You can receive a special 15% discount on orders place before the end of December.

十二月底前你们可获得订单 15%的特别折扣

278.If your order is large enough we are ready to reduce our prices by 5%.

如果你的订单足够大,我们准备给你降价 5%

279. There is a 10% discount if your order in volume.

若你的订单庞大,可有 10%的折扣

280.If an order is exceptional large, we are prepare to increase the discount.

如果订单格外大,我们准备增加折扣

281.If you are willing to buy the whole lot once and for all ,we can grant you a discount of 8% on the price.

若你能一次买一整套或更多,我们同意在价格上给你 8%的折扣

282.To help you sell our product as an exception we will give you a special discount of 5% .

为帮你销售我们的产品,我们额外给你 5%的特别折扣

283.We will bring our price down by 5% for a good start for business relationships.

为了我们业务关系的良好开端,我们将降价 5%

284.In order to close this deal, we shall further reduce our price by 5%.

为了成交,我们将进一步降价 5%

285.For the sake of our long-term friendship ,we are going to accept the price reduction on the radios. How about 6% off?

为了长期的友谊,我们准备接受收音机降价,降 6%如何

286.In order to help you to develop business in this line, we are prepare to offer you a discount of 5%.

为帮助你在该行业开展业务,我们准备给你 5%的折扣

287.In order to wind up this transaction with you we are ready to take 3% off this original quotation.

为了和你加强联系,我们已经在原来的报价上降价 3%

288.After careful consideration ,we decide to bring the price down to 420$/ unit.

经过认真考虑,我们决定每套降到 420 美金

289.We are prepare to offer our computers to you at the special discount rate of 15%.

我们正准备对我司计算机给你 15%的特别折扣 290.Our quotation is subject to 5% commission.我们的报价还需再加上 5%的佣金

Unite Eleven 双方让步

291. In view of our good cooperation over the past few years, we are prepare to accept your price.

鉴于过于几年的良好合作,我们准备接受你方的价格

292.As a gesture of friendship , we accept the price of 50,000 $ for 10,000 pairs of leather shoes.

作为友好表示,我们接受 10,000 双皮鞋 50,000 美金的价格

293.It ’s seams there is nothing more I can do but to accept this price.

似乎只有接受这个价格,别无它选

294.How about meeting each other half way and each of us make further concession so that business can be concluded.

会议一半,我们双方各让一步以使业务成交"

"295.I think that we should come to a compromise with each other in order to get the deal done.

我认为我们应该各自折衷一下以便业务成交

296.Business is quite possible if each size makes some concessions.

若双方各自做些让步,生意是很易达成的

297.If it is really so, we have to agree to your payment terms.

如果真是这样,我们不得不同意你的付款条款

298.We’d like to reduce the original offer slightly as a compromise.

我们稍降原始报价,以示让步

299.We may consider making some concessions in our price.

我们可以在价格上做些让步

300.In order to encouraging business we are prepare to make reduction.

为了促成生意,我们准备降价

301.We found we can make a step further provided that quantities will be no less 1,000,000 tons.

如果数量不少于 1,000,000 吨的话,我们发现我们可以做出让步

302.To show our sincerity ,we are prepare to make you a special concession of 6%.

为表真诚,我们准备给你的特别折扣

303.After serious consideration we can accept your counter bid.

经过认真的考虑,我们能接受你的还盘

304.Considering your substantial order we can give you this exceptionally treatment.

考虑到你的有效订单,我们对你做出特别对待

305.Since it is the case ,we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our price to 500$/piece.

既然是事实,我们例外答应你降到每台 500 美金的要求

306.We are please to grant you a 7% discount from the original offer since you agree to increase the order.

由于你方增加订单,我们乐意同意原价上给你 7%的折扣

307.To get business under way ,we are agree to take this as an exceptional case.

为了在下述方式下成交,我们同意将此作为一个特例 308.We are prepare to reducing the price to 7.21$ .我们准备将价格降到 7.21 美金

309.10% is out the question but we are prepare to offer you 8%.

尽管 10%的折扣出乎意料,但我们准备给你 8%的折扣

310.As a special accommodation we are agree to your D/P payment terms, but only for once.

作为一个特例,我们同意你方的 D/P 付款条件,但仅有一次

Unit 12. 订货及确认

Part one

311. We are please to give you a order for 3,000 computers in current stock at the prices you quoted.

根据你方报价,我们向你下了 3,000 台库存计算机的订单 312.We wish to order from you your products as pro-ov purchase.我们希望就贵司的产品作为正式采购向贵司下订单

313.We are pleased to place with you a order for 2,000 washing machines to be supply from current stock.

我们向贵司下 2,000 台洗衣机的订单以作库存供应

314.We wish to order from you according to this purchase order.

根据这个采购单我们向贵司下订单

315.Thank you for your quotation dated May 20th. And this is our official order for 10 palace lanterns.

感谢你 5 月 250 日的报价,这是我们 10 只宫灯的正式订单"

"316.We are glad to inform you that your samples are satisfactory ,we ’d like to order 4 of the items.

很高兴通知你我们对贵司的样品感到满意,我们向你下这类中 4 款的订单

317.If the quality is up to our expectations we shall send further orders in the near future.

若质量达到我们的期望,我们将在最近向你下新订单

318.We find both price and quality of your products satisfactory to our client and we are pleased to give you a order for the items on this sheet.

我们发现贵司产品在价格和质量上能使我们的客户满意,我们给你下该表格中此类别的订单 319.We should be glad if you would accept our order for coffee whose number is No 3003.如果贵司能够接受编号 3003 的咖啡订单,我们将很高兴

320.We’d like to place a order with you for 1000 cases each of No77 and 100 at 5$ and 6$ /Case FOB

Shanghai.

我们将向你订购编号 77 和 100 各 1000 件,单价分别为 5 美金和 6 美金, FOB上海 321.What is the minimum quantity of an order for your goods.

贵司产品的最小订货量是多少

322.I am trusted to place an order for 100 sewing machines at 250$ each.

我们确认订购 100 台缝纫机,价格为每台 250 美金

323.This is our official trial order for 500 computers.

这是我们 500 台计算的正式订单 324.We need iron nails of all sizes.我们需要各种尺寸的铁钉

325.If you can fill our order of 5000 ties very soon we‘ d like to place the order with you now .

若你们能迅速供应 5000 条领带的话,我们现在就下订单给你

326.We hoped that you can accept the order in the buyer ’s design and measurement.

我们希望贵司能够接受买方设计和尺寸的订单

327.Since you are so eager to secure a order from us now we can place an order with you.

既然贵司衷心放心我们的订单,我们可以下订单给你

328.We will send you the order very soon ,please hurry on the execution of the order.

我们将很快下订单给你,请赶紧完成订单

329.If we are satisfied with the product ,I think we will place more orders.

若我们对产品满意,我想我们会下更多的订单

330.The order is so urgently required that we must ask you to make the earliest possible shipment.

该订单急需,我们要求你必须尽早的运出

Part Two

331.We can now confirm you the order for 500 bed sheets and pillow cases.

我们现在确认订购 500 套床垫和枕头

332.We are glad to receive your order and confirm the acceptance for it.

我们很高兴接到你的订单且确认可以接受

333.This is the confirmation of your order place last week.

这是上周你方订单的确认书

334.This is our sales confirmation confirming your order No 26 of April 10th.

这是关于你方 4 月 10 日编号 26 的销售确认书

335.We have booked your order No 267 for optical instruments.

我们已经登记你方的编号 267 光学仪器的订单

336.We have accepted your order of June 10th for 300 typewriters.

我们已经接受 6 月 10 日 300 台打印机的订单

337.We acknowledged your order of May 5th for 100 unit motorcycle P180."

"我们确认你方 5 月 5 日 100 台 180 页的摩托车的订单

338.We have decided to accept your order in spite of the current shortage of the goods.

不顾货源紧张,我们已经决定接受你方的订单

339.We have now decided to supply you with all the parts as itemized in your order and going to apply to the government agencies concern for export licenses.

我们现在决定向你供应你订单中各类配件,并向政府申请出口许可证

340.We thank you for your order of 20th May and supply you with 2,000 ties No.235.

感谢你方 5 月 20 日向你方供应编号 235 的 2,000 条领带的订单

341.You maybe assure that we shall do our best to execute the order to your satisfaction.

你也许知道我们将尽最大努力完成这个订单以使你方满意

342.We promise to give our best tension to the execution of your order.

我们承诺将尽我方最佳状态以完成你方的订单

343.We regret that owning to the shortage of stocks we are unable to fill your order.

很遗憾因为库存不足我们不能完成你方订单

344.We feel great regret that we can no longer supply the goods you order as the production has been discontinued since last August.

非常遗憾我们不再供应订单上的货物,因为生产已于八月停止

345.It is hard for us supply the amount you need.

向你方供应所需的数量是很困难的

346.It is impossible for us supply 3,000 sets for the time being.

在现有时间里向你供应 3,000 套是不可能的

347.At present, we can not undertake to entertain your order owning to the uncertain availability of raw materials.

目前由于原材料的不确定性,我们不能承诺保证你方的订单

348.We regret that we are unable to meet your requirement for the time being as orders has been full booked.

因为订单已满,我们很遗憾在这个时间里不能满足你方要求

349.We are sorry to inform you that we are not able to supply these articles for the moment.

很遗憾通知你我们在此时不能供应这些产品

350.We are too heavily committed to be able to entertain fresh orders.

我们因衷于诚信而无法供应新鲜产品

Unit Thirteen 请求代理并说明代理理由及代理能力

Part One.

351. We want to know if you could point us as your agent for the sale of your green tea.

我们想知道贵司能否指定我们作为贵司绿茶销售的代理

352. If you are not already represented here, we should be interested in acting as your sole agent.

如果贵司在这里没有代表的话,我们有兴趣做贵司的独家代理 353.We should like to be pointed as your agent in our country.我们想担任贵司在我国的指定代理

354.We should be glad if you would consider our application to act as agent for sales of your plastic

slippers.

如果贵司考虑我司担任贵司塑料拖鞋的销售代理的申请,我司将不甚感激

355.If you none represented you here in London yet, we would like to act as your sole agent.

如果你们在伦敦还有没有代表的话,我们乐意做你们的独家代理

356.As we have learned from our customer Mr. Harry that you are anxious to extend your activity in

our market and you are not represented at present. We would like to recommend our company as a most"

"suitable agent for your products.

从我们的顾客 Harry 先生那里荻悉,贵司想在我们的市场拓展业务,且贵司目前还没有代表。我们很乐意推荐我司作为贵司产品的最合适的代理商

357.We are in a good position to be your sole agent.

担任贵司的独家代理,我们优势明显

358.We require the agency in our market for your precision apparatus.

我们要求做贵司精密仪器在我们市场的代理

359.We hoped that you will point our company as the soled distributor in Japan.

我们希望贵司愿意指定我司作为贵司在日本的独家经销商

360.You can entrust us with the soled agency for your shirt in our country.

你们可以委托我司作为贵司衬衫在我国的独家代理商 361.We ask to be the sole agent for your clock in our territory.我们要求成为贵司钟表在我们国家的独家代理商

362.We’d appreciated very much if you could give us the opportunity to act for you in this city.

如果贵司能提供机会让我们担任贵司在该城市的代理的话,我们将不胜感激。

363.We can represent your chemical products if you agree.

若贵司同意,我们能代理贵司的化学产品

364.We’d like to offer our service in the sale of your refrigerators.

我们很乐意在销售贵司冰箱方面尽绵薄之力

365.We shall be very much pleased to act as your sole agent in China for your products.

若担任贵司产品在中国的独家代理,我们将非常高兴

Part Two

366.We are able to work as your sole agent because we have local knowledge and wide connections.

我们能够胜任担当贵司的独家,因为我们有本土化和广泛关系的优势

367.We can be a good agent because we have a group of well trained salesman.

我们能够胜任代理,因为我们有一支训练有互的销售队伍

368.If we may have the honor to act as your sole agent in the sale of handy crafts in our territory . No doubts such ties will do good to expend our mutual trade.

如果我们能够担任贵司手工品在我们区域中的独家代理,拓展我们双方的贸易例如领带将没有任何问题

369.If you can sign a sole agency agreements with us will double our turnover.

如果和我们签订独家代理协议的话,将会使销售额翻番

370.If you make us your agent in China, we will try our best to push and publicize your products.

如果贵司让我们做贵司在中国代理的话,我们将尽最大努力来推进和宣传贵司的产品

371.We have many advantages to act as your sole agent.

在担任贵司独家代理方面我司具有多面的优势

372.We have sufficient canvassing abilities to be your sole agent.

我们有充分的调研能力来做贵司的独家代理

373. We have enough positive experiences to act as your sole agent.

我们有足够的积极的经验来担任贵司的独家代理

374.We trust that our experiences in foreign trade marketing will entitle us to your confidents.

我们自信我们在国际贸易市场的经历能够取得贵司的信任

375.We believe that many years of our experiences in international trade will undoubtedly meet your requirement.

我们相信我们多年的国际贸易经验能够毫无疑问地符合贵司的要求

376.The salesman in our company is well trained and have rich canvassing experience .

我司的销售人员训练有素,有丰富的调研经验"

"377.It is our hope that after knowing our sales ability you will consider according us the exclusive selling right for your portable cassette recorders.

知道我们的销售能力后,我们希望贵司可以根据我们独有的销售能力来考虑贵司的便携式卡带机

378. We have 30 years experience in agency and we believe that we could work up very satisfactory in pushing the sales of your products.

我们有 30 年的代理经验,我们相信在推进贵司产品方面能够让贵司满意

379. We can assure you that we are well experienced in this line.

我们让你确信我们在这个行业经验丰富

380. Which our rich experience in marketing your products in our city, we have the ability to increase the turnover to 50,000 $.

基于我们对贵司产品在我们市场上的丰富市场经验,我们有能力将营业额做到 50,000 美金

Unit 14. 对代理请求的回应

Part one

381. We are glad to offer you for the sale of our products in your city.

很高兴回复你关于我们产品在贵城的销售

382.We have decided to offer you an appointed as our sole agent for New York.

我们已经决定让你做我们在纽约的独家代理

383.Your experience in this field make us believe that you can be a good agent.

你在该领域的经验使我们相信你能成为一个优秀的代理商 384.We feeling inclined to agree to your agency of our products.我们倾向你做我们产品的代理

385.We are willing to negotiate with you on your proposal to act as our agent.

我们愿意同你讨论你做我们代理的提议

386.After paying due consideration to your proposals and investigating your business standing , we have decided to appoint you as our agent in the district you defind.

经过对你的提议及对你商誉的调查 , 我们已经决定指定你作为我们在该区域的代理

387.Considering that you are experienced in promoting the sale of our crafted paper and your market still have potential, we have decide to appoint you as our sole agent in your local market.

考虑到贵司在推广我司工艺品的经验以及贵司仍存在市场潜力 , 我们决定指定你作为我们在你本地的代理

388.We regret that we are unable to accept your proposal since we already have an agent in your area.

遗憾的告诉你我们不能接受你的建议 , 因为我们在这个区域已经有代理商了 389.We have already appointed a Tokyo-Silk as our agent in your territory. 我们已经授权一家东京丝绸公司作为我们在你们区域的代理商

390.Sorry, we have already several representatives of our products in your district.

对不起 , 我们已有几家代理在你区域从事我们产品的销售

391.We have honestly consider your proposal to represent us in your city for the sale of Chinese porcelain vases and have now appointed you as our agent.

我们认真考虑了贵司在贵城销售中国瓷器的建议 , 我们现在指定你为我们的代理商

392.Your application for sole agency is now under our careful consideration , if possible we should like to know your plan to push the sale of your products.

你做我们独家代理的建议我们认真考虑 , 如果可能的话 , 我们想听一下你们如何推广产品销售

393.I think we have to about your proposal about agency carefully.

我想我们不得不认真考虑你担任我司的代理的提议

394.Please tell us your detailed plan of sales promotion so that we may proceed with our negotiations about the terms of agency agreement.

请告诉我们关于贵司促进销售的详细计划 , 以便我们进行代理协议的讨论"

"395. Your proposal for sole agency will soon be under careful study.

你方独家代理的建议将很快纳入我们的认真研究之中

Part Two

396.We are not inclined to consider any questions concerning agents.

我们不倾向考虑关于代理的任何问题

397.We are not prepare to point a agent for your district.

我们不准备在你方区域指定代理商

398.We have no intention of considering exclusive sells in your market at present

目前我们不考虑在你方区域进行独家销售

399.We are not ready yet to discuss the question of agency in the present moment.

目前我们还没准备讨论代理的问题

400.Since the market situation is not known to us, we are not going to take the question of sole agency into consideration for the time being.

由于我对市场情况不了解,故现在我们不将任何独家代理问题纳入考虑之中

401.As the volume of business concluded by you is not big enough, we won ’ t consider the question of agency.

由于贵司所做业务的量不够大,我们不考虑代理问题

402.We think it premature for us to discuss the question of agency at present stage.

我们认为对我们而言目前讨论代理问题还不成熟 403.The time is not yet mature to discussion of agency.讨论代理的时机还未成熟

404.We would like to say that this initial stage contract between us , both side do not understand each other very well, so there seems to be no sufficient bases for us to negotiate agency.

由于彼此还不甚了解,我们认为我们之间初始阶段的关于代理的协议似乎还不充分

405.I am afraid that this is not good time yet to push the sales of our product in your market.

恐怕在你方市场推广我司产品还不是好时机

406.We do not think the time is right for the discussion of the question of exclusive agency.

我们认为此时讨论独家代理问题不妥

407.We regret to say that since there is so far no transaction concluded between us, we have to decline your quest for agency.

由于我们之间业务还未开展,很遗憾我们终止你方代理的请求

408.The question of agency is still under consideration and we hope you will continue your effort to push the sale of our product at present stage.

关于代理的问题我们仍在考虑之中,希望你方在现阶段仍需努力推广我司产品的销售

409.We shall not consider pointing you as our sole agent until your sales record justify our doing so.

我们还不指定你方为我司的独家代理,直到你们的成绩证明我们可以这么做 410.Shall we discuss the matter of agency when your market condition turns better?当你方市场情况变好时我们再讨论代理事宜可以吗

Unit Fifteen 代理条件和要求

Part one

411. We can ’t give you exclusive agency of the whole European market without having the slightest idea of your possible annual marketing turnover.

如果没有贵司任何关于市场销售额的计划,我们不能给你整个欧洲市场的独家代理权

412. Before we know your sales volume, your plan for promotion and import license’s conditions, it is rather difficult for us to consider your proposal."

"在知道贵司销售额、推广计划和进口许可前,我们兑现你的提议是很困难的

413.We have noted your quest to act as our agent in your district, but before going further into the matter, we should like to know more about your market.

我们已经知道你方担任我司在你方区域代理的请求,但在此事进一步之前,我们想知道更多你方市场的情况

414.To enable us to makefurther study of your proposal,  would you please let  us know as early  as possible the sales prospects of the item in your market ,your program in detail, your business organizations

in various districts and their activities.

为了进一步研究你方的建议,能否尽早告诉我们在你们市场关于我们该产品的销售前景、你们的详细计划,你们在各种区域及活动的各种商业组织?

415.Unless you increase the turnover we can hardly point you as our sole agent.

除非你增加你们的销售额,否则我们很难指定你作为我司的独家代理

416.If you can push the sales successfully for the next 6 month we may appoint you as our agent.

如果你们在六个月中促使生意成功的话,我们可能指定你们作为我们的代理

417.We feel it would be better to consider the matter of agency after you done more business with us.

我们感觉当你同我们有更多生意后再讨论代理事宜更佳

418.To be our agent you need to increase your annual turnover.

要做我们的代理,需要增加你们的销售额

419.To be our agent you are requested to push your sales of our product effectively.

要成为我们的代理,你就要更有效的销售我们的产品

420.We hope you will do your best to push the sale of our products.

我们希望你们将尽最大努力销售我们的产品

421.To facilitate  the extension  of sales,  you mush advertise our products  by meanof TV and newspapers.

为了更有效的拓展销售,你们必须在电视和报纸上推广我们的产品

422. We hope that you will redouble your efforts in your sales pushing.

我们希望你们在促销上更加加倍努力

423.To be our agent your minimum annual turnover should be at least 8000 cents.

若成为我们的代理商,你们每年最低的销售额应至少达到 8000 分 424.If you could agree to terms, we would point you as our sole agent.如果你同意条款,我们可指定你们做我们的独家代理商

425.If terms are workable , we think you will be just the firm we would like to have to represent us.

如果条款有效,我们认为你们要坚定的代表我们

Part Two

426.If you wish to work for other firms as well, You must obtain our permission first.

如果你要为其它公司服务,首先要征得我们的同意

427.To be our sole agent you should not sell similar products from other manufacturers without our prior approval .

要做我们的独家代理,没有我们预先许可,你们不得销售其它厂家相似的产品

428.As our agent, you should not sell products of similar characteristic from other maker   ’ s .We must make that very clear.

做我们的代理,你们不得卖其它生产商相似特征的产品,我们必须非常明确

429.As our sole distributor ,you will neither handle the same or similar products of other regions nor re-export our goods outside to any other region outside your own.

做我们的代理商,你即不能销售其它地区相同或相似的产品,也不能将我们的产品销往除你们地区以外的任何地

430.During the validity of the agency agreement you should not handing any other foreign products of the same line and competitive types."

"在代理协议有效期内,你们不得从事任何其它外来相同或具有竞争性的产品

431.Every six month , we  ‘ d like to receive from you a detailed report on current market conditions and user ’ s comments on our products.

每六个月,我们要收到你方关于市场情况及使用者关于我们产品的想法的详细报告 432.Your market report should show how big demands for our products is in your market.你们的市场报告应该显示在你们市场我们产品的需求量

433.The market report should include the trend of the development of the market , upward or downward.

市场报告应该包括市场的发展趋势,上升还是下降

434.We ‘d you to send us your sale   ’s statistics every six month instead of every year.

我们要求你们从每年改为每六个月发给我们关于你们销售数据

435.As our agent you should send us your market report regularly at least once every three month.

做我们的代理,你们应该有规律地至少每三个月发给我们有关你们的市场报告

436.At  the beginning  of the sales  promotion  you have to try  every  means to overcome sales  difficulties.

在销售推广初级阶段,你们必须想尽一切办法克服销售困难

437.To effectively  promote sales  , your way of doing  business  should  always  comply with  the constantly changing circumstances.

为了有效的促进销售,你们的销售方法要紧随变化的环境而改变

438.During the agency please pay close attention to the consumer  ’s comments on our products.

在代理期间,要密切注意消费关于我们产品的反馈

439.You are under obligation to display optimum samples of the products during the duration of the agency.

在代理期间,你有义务展示合适的产品样本

440.We hoped that you will strictly observe all the terms and condition of the agency agreement.

我们希望你们能够严格遵守代理协议的所有条款和条件。

Unit Sixteen 合同

Part One

441.We are satisfied with the terms of this contract for the most part, but we feel that your terms of payment are too severe.

我们对该合同大部分条款感到满意,但是你们的付款条款太刻苛

442.We would like to have another discussion of these conditions in the afternoon before there are finally included in the contract.

在合同最终签订之前,我们想在下午就这些条款进行其它的讨论

443. Before signing the contract this afternoon, I think we better go over few final details.

在今天下午签订合同之前,我想们最好重温一下最后的细节

444.We’d better  draw up a rough draft  to the contract then talk  it  over in  detail at our next  meeting.

我们最好先就合同拟定一个草案,在下次会议中我们再确定细节

445.This  is a copy of our specimen contract  in which the general  sales  terms and conditions  are contained.

这是我们一份包括一般销售条款和条件的合同样本

446.We hope that you won ’ t object to our inserting such a clause in the agreement.

我们希望你们不介意在协议中加入这一条款

447.If any  other  clause  in  this contract is  in  conflict  with  the  supplementary conditions  the supplementary conditions should be taken as final and binding.

若合同中任一条款与附加条款冲突,则附属条款为最终裁决并对双方有约束力

448.We think it is necessary to include a force majeure clause in this contract.

我们认为合同中加入不可抗力条款很有必要

449. After studying your draft contract we found it necessary to make a few changes."

"研究过贵司起草的合同,我们发现有必要做一些修改

450.Since both of us are in agreement on all the terms shall we sign the contract now?

既然我们双方均同意所有条款,那我们现在就签合同? 451.We think your draw contract needs some modification.我们认为贵司起草的合同需做一些修改。

452.Any modification alteration to the contract shall be made with the consent of both parties.

合同的任何更改变更均应得到双方许可才行

453.No changes can be made on this contract without mutual consent.

不经双方同意,合同不能做任何更改

454.We must make it clear in the contract that you are obliged to complete the delivery of the good within the contractual time of shipment.

我们必须确认你方必须在合同装运期内完成货物装运

455.If the shipment can not be made within three month as stipulated, the contract will become void.

如果不能在规定的三个月内出话,则合同视为无效

Part Two

456.This  agreement is  made both  in  Chinese and English. The two versions  of agreement shall  have equal status in law.

这份协议为中英文模本,两种语言的协议应在法律上同等效力

457.This agreement is drawn up separately in Chinese and in English. Each part hold one original and one duplicate of each language. The two languages are of the same effect.

该协议分别用中文和英文拟定,每一方各执每一语言正副本各一份,两种语言法律效力相同

458. Both versions of this contract are equally authentic.

这份合同的译本同等可信

459. Any amendment of the contract shall come to force only after the written agreement is signed by both of us.

合同的任何修改需我们双方书面同意,

460.The contract shall become effective as soon as it signed by both parties.

合同经双方签字后生效

461.This agreement will remain valid for one year and shall become effective on the date of signing.

协议自签字之日起一年期有效

462.We’d like to make the contract to be valid for two year at the beginning .

我们要使合同从开始到两年有效

463.I think we better make some changes in the wording of this sentence.

我认为我们最好在这句上做些文字修改 464.Isn ’t it better to word it in this way?用这种方式概括岂不是更好

465.I ’ d like to replace this phrase with “after the date of delivery   ”.我想用“自交付之日起”替换该句

466.If neither party considers it is necessary to extend the contract the proposing party may take the initiative to conduct negotiation with the other party one month prior to its expiration.

如果两方都认为没有必要在合同到期时续约,那么有意向的一方可以主动在到期之前一个月向另一方提出续约商议

467.In case of breach of any of the provisions of this agreement by one party, the other party shall

have the right to terminate this agreement by giving notice in writing to its opposite party.

一旦一方违背了既定的协议,另一方有权终止该协议并书面通知反对方

468.If  you fail  to makethe delivery  ten weeks later  than the time of shipment stipulated in  the contract,"

"we shall have the right to cancel the contract.

如果你们在合同规定时期迟于  10 周交货,我们有权取消合同

469.If  both parties do not agree to  renew the contract at  its  expiration,  it  will  automatically become void.

如果双方在合同到期时不再更新,则合同自动失效

470.If  you want to terminate  the contract  before  its  terms is  up, you should notify  us of its  cancellation six month before.

如果你们想在合同到期时终止合同,应在终止前 6 个月通知我方

Unit Seventeen 卖方对支付方式的要求

Part One.

471.Our usual  terms of payment are by confirmed  ,  irrevocable letter of  credit in  our favour, reaching us one month ahead of shipment.

我们一般付款条款为以我方为受益人保兑、不可撤消信用证,并于装运之前一个月开到我方

472.We proposed to pay by 30 d/s.

我们提议 30 天汇票付款

473.The terms of payment we wish to adopt are confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.

关于付款条件我们希望采用保兑不可撤消信用证

474.We should like to advise you that payment by collection is acceptable.

我们想要告诉你托收支付可被接受

475.We would prefer you to pay in US dollars.

我们希望用美金支付

476.According to the contract, after receipt of the preliminary shipping advice, you are kindly requested to open with the Bank of China the relative L/C in our favour within ten days.

根据合同,接到预装船通知后,你方需在  10 天内开具以我方为受益人的中国银行信用证

477.Payment of the purchase  is  to be effected by an irrevocable letter of  credit  in our favour,  payable by draft at sight in pounds sterling in London.

采购付款以我方为受益人不可撤消信用证有效,在伦敦以即期汇票英磅货币支付

478.We don ’t accept payment in US dollars. Please conclude the business in terms of Swiss francs.

我们不接受美金支付,请以瑞士法郎终止美金支付

479.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.

我们要求船期一个月之前开具信用证并到达我方

480.We require immediate payment upon presentation of shipping documents.

我们要求见船运单据即付

481.Payment by irrevocable letter of credit is convenient for us and we shall draw a 60d/s bill in your bank.

不可撤消信用证支付方便我方,我们将开  60 天汇票到你银行

482.We will draw you a documentary draft at sight through our bank on collection basis.

我们将以托收方式能过我行开具即期汇票给你

483.Our terms of payment are 30-day credit period, not 60-day credit. It  ’ s customary.

我们的付款条件是 30 天信用期,而非 60 天信用期,这是惯例

484.As usual, we should require of you an L/C to be issued through a first-rate bank.

按惯例,我们要求你方由一流银行开具信用证

485.It  would be advisable  for  you to establish the covering  L/C as early  as possible  enable us to effect shipment in due time.

你方尽早开具信用证以使我们在规定时间内装船是明智的

486.We propose paying by TT when the shipment is ready."

"船期确定时我们要求电汇

487.We regret having to inform you that we cannot accept payment by D/P.

很遗憾告诉你我们不能接受付款交单

488.We regret to say that we are unable to consider your request for payment under D/A terms.

很遗憾告诉你我们不考虑你方承兑交单的请求

489.You can pay for  all  or part  of the equipment  and technology  purchased from us in resultant products.

你可以支付我们合成产品全部或部分设备和技术

490.Since you are not short of cash, we can arrange for your payment over 2 months without charges of any kind.

既然你们不缺钱,我们可以安排超过  2 月的付款而无结余

Part Two

491. As a special case , we may consider accepting your payments by D/P.

作为特例,我们可以考虑接受付款交单支付

492.If the amount of each transaction is below $500, we agree to D/A days terms.

如果每笔交易低于 500 美金,我们同意 30 日承兑交单条件

493.We could grant you the favourable terms of payment as D/A 45 days after sight.

我们同意 45 日承兑交单条款

494.In view of the small amount of this transaction, we are prepare to accept payment by D/P at sight.

鉴于这笔交易数额较小,我们同意即期付款交单

495.D/P or D/A is only accepted if the amount involved for each transaction is less the    £ 1,000.

只有每笔交易低于 1,000 美金时,付款交单或承兑交单才被接受

496.We request a 10% payment at the time of ordering . The remaining amount must be paid within 60 days.

我们要求下单时预付 10%,余额在 60 日内必须付清

497.We can only accept 20% cash payment in local currency. The other 80% by L/C should reach us 15 to 30 days before the delivery.

我们只能接受 20%本地货币现金支付,其余  80%应以信用证在交货期前  15 日到 30 日开出

498. If the payment is made by installments, the annual interest is calculated by 6% and paid off at the end of each year.

如果是部分付款,那么每年利息将以  6%计算在每年年底结算

499.Full payments must be made within 60 days.

全部付款须在 60 日内付清

500.The telegraphic transfer shall  reach the  bank of China at least  five  days before  the  delivery date of vessel.

电报应在船期前至少 5 日到达中国银行

501.The letter of credit for each order shall reach us 30 days.

每单信用证应有 30 日期限到达我方

502.15-20 days prior to the date of delivery, you should pay against the presentation of the drawn on the opening bank.

你方需在船期 15-20 日前付款至我司开户银行

503.The payment shall be made by telegraphic transfer to the bank of China , Head office ,Beijing, China, for our account, within five business days after the contract signature date.

付款应在合同签订之日起  5 日内以电报方式抵达我司在中国银行北京总部的帐户

504.Advance payment of 25% of the contract value shall be paid within 30 days of the date of signing the contract.

合同签订之日起 30 日内需提前支付合同金额的  25%款项"

"505.The payment shall be made by five annual installments of 20% each.

付款分五次支付,每次为总金额的  25%

506.We require full payment within 45 days with a 15% discount for cash payment in advance.

我们要求 45 日内全额付清且有 15%的现金折扣

507.The total amount must be paid in full upon receipt of the shipping documents.

接到装船通知须全额付清

508.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.

我们要求船期前一个月向我们开具信用证支付

509.You are requested to pay $5,000 as a down payment.

你方被要求付 5,000 美金作为首付

510.Ten percent of the contract value shall be paid in advance by cash, and 90% by sight draft drawn under an L/C.

合同金额的 10%应以现金提前支付,剩下的  90%以信用证开具即期汇票支付

Unit Eighteen 买方的支付方式

511. Payment by L/C is our method of trade in such commodities.

信用证付款是我们关于日用品的贸易方式

512.Our usual terms of payment are by an irrevocable L/C to be established in the seller   ’ s favour through the bank of China.

我们一般的付款条件是通过中国银行开具以卖方为受益人的不可撤销信用证

513.For exports, we usually adopt irrevocable letters of credit available by seller    ’ s documentary drafts at sight.

对出口方而言,我们一般接受卖方即期汇票的不可撤销信用证

514.We usually  make payment by letters of credit or adopt some other  modes of payment such as immediate payment, deferred payment and payment by installments.

我们一般信用证付款或者其它方式付款,比如即期付款、延期付款和分批付款

515.We have opened an L/C in your favor through the Bank of China for an amount of  £17,000 to cover the full CIF value of our order No 754.

我们已经开具由中国银行你方为受益人关于全额 CIF 订单编号 754 总金额 17,000 美金的信用证

516.We will start the payment in half a year and all the amounts will be cleared off within 3 years by six installments.

我们将在半年内付款,总款将在  3 年内分 6 次付清

517.We prefer to have the payment made by L/C through the negotiating bank in Sweden.

我们更喜欢开具由瑞士为议付行的信用证

518.Payments shall be made by us after receipt of the shipping documents specified in clause 10 of this contract.

接到装船通知后,我们将根据合同第  10 款进行付款

519.We shall open a letter of credit in your favor to be settled in US dollars.

我们将开具以你方为受益人美金支付的信用证

520.We agree to accept goods in 3 shipments and you may draw on us at 60d/s from the date of dispatch of each shipment.

我们同意分 3 批装运,你可以按每批装运期开具  60 日汇票 521.Could you make an exception in our case and accept D/P or D/A?你能特例接受付款交单或承兑交单吗

522.I hope you would leave us some leeway in terms of payment.

我希望你能让我们在付款条件上有所偏差

523.Would you agree to a 30-day credit period?"

"你同意 30 日信用期吗

524.Because of the money problem, I hope that you can allow us to pay in installments with the first payment after delivery, then we  ’ll pay the rest once month.

因为资金问题,我希望你能让我们在首付到达后能分批付款,然后我们将月结

525.We are having some  trouble in receiving payment, so   we want to ask if we could defer payment until the end of the month.

我们在收款上遇到一些问题,故我想问一下我们能否延迟到月底付款

526.We refer payment after delivery, because these goods are very expensive.

我们希望货到付款,因为这批货非常昂贵

527.We hope to payment by bill of exchange at 30d/s .

我们希望付款改为 30 日汇票

528.We hope you can accept payment in other currencies expect in US dollars.

我们希望你们能够接受除美金以外的其它货币

529.We shall be very happy if you can grant us a extension of 2 weeks.

如果你们能给我们延长  2 周我们将非常高兴

530.We ask to put off the time of our payment 3 months later to facilitate the capital turnover.

我们要求能推迟付款 3 个月以便资金周转

Unit Nineteen 保险

Part One

531. Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% (at 110% of the invoice value.)

请给我们这批货物在发票金额上加  10%的保险(即发票金额为  110%).

532.We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.

我们要求根据实际对我们订购的货物按发票金额 120%投保水渍险 533.Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.请保留附件表所列出的货物

534.For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value.

对这批货,我们要按发票金额  110%投保破损险

535.Our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.

我们公司要按发票金额  110%投保

536.Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.

请按合同金额 120%对电扇投保

537.The machines are to be unsured against all risks.

机器不确定所有风险

538.We only cover FPA and war risk.

我们仅保平安险和战争险

539.There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage .FPA will be good enough.

航行中不是精致的货物不易受损,所以平安险就足够了

540.Our goods are very valuable , so I want insure against all risks.

我们的货物非常贵重,所以我要保所有险

541.We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.

我们只对这批货所有损失做个方案

542.I ’ d like  to get a AR insurance  policy. That way , we will  be covered for  any kind  of loss  or damage.

我想获得 AR保险条例,也就是说我们要涉及各种丢失或损失

543.I ’ mafraid  that  WPAcoverage is  too narrow for  a shipment  of this  nature.  Please extend the coverage to include TPND."

"恐怕这种运输条件仅有水渍险范围太窄,请另加盗窃和提货不着险

544.Would you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon next month?

你对我们下月从上海到里斯本的货物投保了吗 545.Can you cover our goods against breakage?你能保证我们的货物免于破损吗

546.We should be glad if you would provide cover of $390,000 on computers, in transit from Tokyo to

Beijing.

如果你能提供我们从东京到北京的计算机  390,000 美金的保险,我们将非常高兴

547.Please  insure  us against  all  risks  $300,000 value of 5,000 sets  of  “ Butterfly ” sewing  machines, sailing for New York.

请给我们到纽约的 5,000 套“蝴蝶”牌缝纫机按  300,000 美金投保一切险

548.Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued $20,000.

请为我们就 200 套高质量家具按 20,000 美金投一切险

549.We wishes to insure against all risks for the sum of $1,500 on 3 cases glassware.

我们希望能为 3 箱玻璃按 1,500 美金金额投保一切险

550.We shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods to Canada, and shall be glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policy for $70,000 to cover these shipments.

我们将不久出口皮革品到加拿大,若为这批货按 70,000 美金投保海运一切险将使我们非常高兴

Part Two

551.Please give us the policy rates for FPA coverage and for WPA coverage.

请给我们关于平安险和水渍险的投保率方案

552.We require the current insurance rates for land transportation.

我们需要陆地运输的当前投保率

553.I have some glassware to be ship to Hongkong. What risks should I cover?

我有货要运到香港,我要保什么险

554.What is the insurance premium for these goods ?

这些货要多少保险费

555.We need to send a shipment to England. We want to find out about your marine insurance.

我们有船到英国,我们想知道你们的海运险 556.Please let us know the premium of breakage.请告诉我们破损险的保险费

557.What kind of insurance do you usually provide ?

你们通常提供哪一种保险

558.What kind of insurance can you suggest for these goods? We don ’ t want to take the risk of losing money because of under unsurance.

请建议一下这些货要哪种保险,我们不愿有因未投保而受损失的风险

559.I  have a batch of glassware  to be shipped  in  the fourth  quarter, but I don’ t know what risks  should be covered. I would like to know some details and your advice of course will be highly appreciated.

我有一批眼镜要在第四季度装运,但我不知道要保什么险,告诉我一些保险细节将不胜感谢

560.If  we insure  against  free particular   average, can you compensate us for  all the losses  if the ship sinks or bums, or get stuck?

如果我们投保平安险,在船只沉没、遗失或角礁情况下你们能否赔偿我们所有损失 561.Does your company cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air?贵司在海运、陆运或空运方式下投保一切险了吗

562.We have insured the shipment for 130% of the invoice value, but the premium for the difference

between 130% and 110% should be your account."

"我们按合同金额 130%投保,但 130%和 110%之间的差额部分应由贵司承担

563.We have arranged insurance on your consignment of electric motor cars to be shipped in these ten days.

我们已为你们 10 日内发出电动汽车货物投保

564.We may cover the inland insurance on your behalf, but you will pay the additional premium.

我们可为贵方利益考虑投保内地险,但保险费应由贵司承担

565.We can insure  the porcelain vases on you behalf  , but at a rather  high premium and all  the additional premium will be for your account.

我们可为贵方利益考虑就陶瓷品投保,但保费太高,故所有额外的费用由贵司承担

566.We shall insure the goods for your behalf.

为贵司利益着想,我们将为这批货投保

567.We have covered insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against all risks.

我们已经就这批货按合同金额加  10%投保一切险

568.We shall effect the insurance of the goods for 110% of their CIF value.

我们将为这批货按 CIF 价 110%投保

569.We have effected marine insurance on your behalf for the gross amount of the invoice plus 10%.

我们已经为贵司按合同金额加  CIF 投保海运险 570.The marine insurance shall covered by us.海运险就由我方投保

Unit Twenty 对包装的建议及要求

Part One

571.If cartons are used, please put each chemical in strong polythene bags to ensure protection from dampness.

如果用纸箱,请把每个化学制品放进硬瓦楞盒以保证免于破损 572.Cases must have an inner lining of stout, water-resistant paper.箱子必须内衬结实、防水的纸

573.We do not object to packing in cartons, provided the flaps are glued down and the cartons secured by metal bands.

我们不反对用纸箱包装,若防水处脱胶,请用金属带固定纸箱

574.Packing in sturdy wooden cases is essential. Cases must be nailed and secured by overall metal strapping.

用坚因的木箱包装是必要的,箱子整体必须用金属带钉牢

575.I would suggest you strengthen the carton with double straps.

我建议你们用两条带子加因纸箱

576.As the goods will probably be subject to a thorough customs examination, the cases should by of a type which can be easily made fast again after opening.

由于货物可能要海关检查,所以箱应该有铅封,这样在打开后很容易快速地封箱

577.To avoid pilferage, we hope that the goods will be packed in wooden cases instead of in cartons as the cartons are easier to be cut open.

为避免偷窃,我们希望货物用木箱取代纸箱包装,因为纸箱易被割开

578.We have no objection  to your packing the goods in cartons  if  you guarantee  in your sales  confirmations that you will pay compensation if we fail to get indemnification from the insurance company for the

reason that the goods are not packed in seaworthy wooden cases.

因货物没用适合海运的木箱包装受损,若无法从保险公司获得赔偿而你们能赔偿我们的话,我们不反对用纸箱包装。

579.We want the machine to be packed each in wooden case supported with soft materials to ensure that"

"the machines thus packed will not shift inside the cases.

我们希望机器能用衬有软材料的木箱包装来保证这样包装的机器免于移位

580.The green beans can be supplied in bulk or in gunny bags.

青豆可散装或麻袋装

581.We asked the factory to use stronger cartons and double straps.

我们要求厂家使用结实的纸箱和双带固定

582.Please see to it that each carton is properly sealed, with a fireproof lining inside.

请看清楚每箱用防火内衬材料来适当地密封

583.We need these goods to be packed in special packing materials even though they may cost us more.

我们需要用特殊的材料包装货物,尽管它们会花费我们更多钞票 584.We would like to have the screws packed in double gunny bags.我们希望用麻袋包装螺丝

585.In order to avoid any possible damage in transit, we would ask you to pack the goods in strong

but small wooden cases.

为了避免运输中任何受损的可能,我们要求你们用坚固而小巧的木箱包装货物

586.We refer  special  cartons  of 30cm*60cmwith  two or three  dozen to each carton  because it ’ s convenient and easy to handle.

我们要求用 30cm*60cm的特别纸箱,每箱两打或三打,因为这样便于搬运

587.You ’d better pack them in cartons of 10kg each instead of wooden cases of 6 kg.

你们最好用每 10kg 公斤一箱的纸箱取代每  6 kg 公斤一箱的木箱包装它们

588.As you know , paint is a highly inflammable commodity , and extra precautions are necessary. We should like you to have the goods packed in strong metal cartons, each containing 40 tins.

你知道,油画是一种易燃商品,特别谨慎很有必要。我们要求你用坚固的金属箱包装,每箱装   40 幅

589.Is your normal packing still ten dozen per carton?

你们的正常包装仍是每箱  10 打吗

590.We hope that the beer is packed six bottles in a box which should be beautiful, durable and easy to carry.

我们希望啤酒 6 瓶一箱,这样会美观、耐用并易于搬运

Part Two

591. The packing must be able to withstand rough handling.

包装必须经受住野蛮搬运

592.When packing, please take into account that the boxes must be able to withstand rough handing and transport over very bad roads.

包装时请考虑到盒子必须经受的住野蛮搬运以及崎岖道路的运输

593.Please give special attention to the packing, or the good could be damaged in transit.

请特别注意包装,否则货物在运输过程中会被损坏

594.Greater care must be given to packing, as any damage in transit would cause us heavy losses.

倍加关注包装,因为运输中任何的损坏将会导致我们严重损失

595.Please ship the goods in strong packing to ensure good condition on arrival.

请用坚固的包装运输以确保安全抵达

596.The packing must be in line with local market preference.

包装必须与当地市场偏好相吻合

597.A large  number of the bed spreads we ordered  from you last  year were found soiled  when they  reached us . I hope you will take necessary precautions in packing this consignment.

去年向你订购的大量床垫到达我们时被发现玷污,我希望你们对包装要特别预防

598.Your packing must be seaworthy and can stand rough handling during transit."

"你们的包装必须适合海运且在运输途中经得起野蛮搬运

599.We hope that the goods should be packed in a manner which ensures their safe arrival at the destination and facilitates their handling in transit.

我们希望这批货包装的风格要确保货物安全抵达目的地且在运输中便于搬运 600.The wooden cases used to pack the goods should be securely strapped.包装货物用的木箱要用包装带加固

601.The packages should be marked with the same numbers as given on the order sheet.

包装应由订单上列明的相同数字标记

602.As regards  markings,  please  note that  the port  of destination,  Shanghai,  should be clearly stenciled on each case with the case number for easy indentification.

对于标记,请注意目的地—上海,每箱上用比较明显的数字加盖钢印

603.As these machines are precision instruments  which cannot stand rough handling, the wording ” Handle with Care  ” should be also marked on each case.

由于这些机器是精密仪器,经不起野蛮搬运,故每箱应注明“小心轻放”字样

604.Please see that the cases are marked   “ Fragile  ” or  “ handle with care  ” .

请注意木箱上标明“易碎品”或“小心轻放”

605.Port of destination, package number, gross and net weights, measurement and shipping mark shall be stenciled conspicuously on each package.

每箱上应显著的标明目的地、包装号、毛净重、尺寸和唛头

606.For dangerous and poisonous cargo, the natural and the generally adopted symbol shall be marked conspicuously on each package.

对于危险和有毒货物,每箱上应显著地标明约定成俗的符号

607.Please mark the packages with the same lot numbers as given on the order sheet in order to avoid being mixed up.

请根据订单对包装做同批标记以免混淆

608.Every package shall be marked  “CCD” in diamond and the package number.

每个包装上就标明菱形的“ CCD”和箱号

609.Please mark the bales with your company  ’ s initials in a diamond.

请用贵司第一个字母以菱形方式标记货物

610.Correct and distinct marking for the outside containers is absolutely necessary.

正确而清晰的外箱标记是绝对有必要的

Unit Twenty-one 告知客户包装所用材料、方式及其质量保证

Part One

611.Our packing is strong enough to withstand bumping and rough handling under normal conditions.

我们的包装足够坚固,正常情况下经得起碰撞和野蛮搬装运

612.The cases used for packing our transistor radios are light but strong.

我们电子收音机包装用的木箱轻巧坚固

613.The export cases used to pack the goods are strong enough to protect the instruments.

包装用的出口木箱坚固足以保护设备

614.The cartons lined with plastic sheets are waterproof.

内衬塑料袋的纸箱可以防水

615.we plan to use cardboard boxes with iron straps for reinforcement.

我们计划用铁带加固的硬纸盒

616.Our strip scissors are packed in boxes of one dozen each, 200 boxes to a wooden case.

我们的磨剪一打一盒, 200 盒一木箱

617.We’ll pack them 10 dozen to one carton, gross weight around 25Kg a carton."

"我们要将它们 10 打一纸箱,每箱毛重约  25 公斤

618.Our export fruit knives are packed in boxes of 100 dozen each.

我们的出口水果刀 100 打一盒包装

619.The packing of our men ’ s shirts is each in a polybag, 5 dozen to a carton lined with waterproof paper and bound with two iron straps outside.

我们男式衬衫的包装为每一个聚乙烯代一件,  5 打一纸箱,内衬防水纸,外加两条铁带加固

620.Our cotton  prints are packed in  cases lined  with  draft  paper and waterproof  paper,  each consisting of 30 pieces with 5 colors for on design.

我们的花布

621.The cigars  are packed 5 pieces  to a small  packet,  20 packets  to a carton,144 cartons  to  a cardboard container.

雪茄 5 只一小包装, 20 包一箱, 144 箱一纸板箱。

622.These cartons are well protected against moisture by plastic lining.

这些纸箱内衬塑料布防潮效果很好

623.All the goods will be packed according to the special way you require.

所有货物根据你方要求的方式包装

624.As requested, the shirts will be packed in waterproof material.

根据要求,衬衫将用防水材料包装

625.We plan to use cardboard or plastic cartons for the outer packing.

外包装我们计划用纸板或塑料箱

626.You goods will be packed in wooden cases with tin-lining and iron hoops.

你们的货物将用内衬锡纸外加铁箍的木箱包装

627.The goods we packed in new and sound jute bags, each containing about 200 pounds.

我们将货物装进新而结实的麻袋里,每袋  200 磅

628.The cartons are well protected against moisture by polythene sheet lining.

纸箱内衬聚乙烯袋防潮效果很了

629.If the goods are packed in cartons, any traces of pilferage will be in evidence, therefore the insurance company may be made to pay the necessary compensation for such losses.

如果用纸箱包装,任何偷窃痕迹都很明显,因此保险公司很易做出赔偿

630.Such packing has also been accepted by our insurance company for WPA and TPND.

这样的包装保平安险和盗窃和提货不着险已被保险公司接受。

Part Two

631. The cartons are comparatively light, and therefore easy to handle.

纸箱相对轻便,因此易于搬运

632. It is our usual way to pack these goods in cartons.

我们通常用纸箱包装这些货物

633. Cartons are quite fit for ocean transportation, and they are extensively used in our shipments to other continental ports to the entire satisfaction of our clients.

纸箱非常适合海运,它们广泛用于我们其它大陆港口的运输,我们客人完全满意 634.Cartons are more convenient to handle in the course of loading and unloading.纸箱在装卸时便于搬运

635.We would like to inform you that we used to pack our scissors in wooden cases but after several trial shipments in carton packing, we found our cartons just as seaworthy as wooden cases.

我们想通知你我们用木箱包装剪刀,但经过几纸箱包装试运后,我们发现我们的纸箱和木箱一样适合海运

636.Cartons are less expensive, lighter to carry and cost lower freight.

纸箱相对便宜,轻易搬运和运输费用低"

"637.We refer carton packing to wooden case packing.

我们宁愿纸箱包装,而不是木箱包装

638.Our cartons for canned food are not only seaworthy , but also strong enough to protect the goods from damage.

我们罐装食品用的纸箱不仅适合海运,而且坚固足以防止货物受损

639. Cartons are not likely to be mixed with wooden cases while in transport or storage, so that the rate of breakage is lower than that of wooden cases.

纸箱在运输和储藏时不能和木箱混在一起,这样破损率比与木箱在一起要低。

640.Shirts packed in such cartons  are not so susceptible to damageby moisture  as those packed in wooden cases.

装衬衫的这种纸箱没有木箱包装的那么易于受潮破损

641.All our wooden cases are well sealed. They are not easily subject to sweat damage.

我们所有的木箱密封性好,它们不易受潮腐蚀

642.We believe  that  your clients will  find  the improved packing  satisfactory  and your fears  unwarranted.

我们相信你们的客人会满意改良的包装并且你的担心毫无理由

643.We hope that you will agree to our opinion and accept our carton packing.

我们希望你能同意我们的观点和接受我们的纸箱包装

644.The weight and measurement of each case are clearly marked on every case.

每箱的重量和尺寸都在每箱上清楚地标明

645.You will know that our packing has been greatly improved and we are sure that they will meet with the satisfaction of the clients.

你将知道我们的包装已经改良,我们相信它们可以让客户满意

646.The dimension of the cases are 17cm high, 30 cm wide and 50 cm long with a volume of about 0.026 cubic meter. The gross weight is 23.5Kg.

箱子尺寸为高 17 厘米、宽 30 厘米、长 50 厘米,体积约 0.026 立方米,毛重 23.5 公斤

647.They save shipping space and facilitate the storage and distribution of the goods.

他们节省运输空间,便于储藏和货物分发

648.In addition to the gross, net and tare weights, the wording  “ Made in the people ’s republic of China  “ is also stenciled on the package.

除毛、净和皮重外, “中华人民币共和国制造”也要在包装上加上钢印

649.We have made a number of  improvements  in  packaging  and presentation.  Please set  your mind at ease.

我们已经在包装和介绍上做了一些改进,请提出宝贵意见

650.Our containers are in complete conformity to the specification laid down by the International Standardization Organization.

我们的集装箱与国际标准化组织规定的规格完全相符

Unit Twenty-Two.  货运通知

651.We would like to inform you that the goods were already shipped out on the 18th of May.

我们要告诉你货已于 5 月 18 日发出

652.We have the pleasure  to  inform  you that  we have shipped  the goods by “ Pacific Bear “ which  left here today.

我们高兴的通知你货已在今天由“太平熊”号运出

653.We wish to inform  you that  we have shipped  the goods by “ Shanghai ” according to your instructions of August 5.

我们想告诉你根据你方  8 月 5 日的指示,我们已经将货由“上海号”运出

654.We wish to advise you that we have shipped you today by S.S. ”Tokyo Maru ” , 50 cases of carbon paper."

"欣告你方 , 50  箱硬纸板已通过” Tokyo Maru ”号船运出 .

655.We take pleasure in notifying you that the goods under S/C 456 have been dispatched by M/V

“ Greenwood” sailing on May 15 for Hongkong.

很高兴告知你方 ,456 号信用证下的货物已由  Greenwood号船在 5 月 15 日运往香港

656.The shipment of chemical fertilizer under Contract No 2346 will be effected by S.S.   ” Calchas ” , which is scheduled t leave here on 16th July.

合同号 2346 下的化肥由 Calchas 号船承运 ,  将在 7 月 16 日离港

657.We are pleased  to advise  you that  100 dozen shirts under order  KAB/2004 have been shipped per S.S. ”

Fengqing ” .

很高兴告知你方 , 订单号为 KAB/2004 的 100 打衬衫已由” Fengqing ”号船运出 658.We expect to ship the outstanding contracts before the end of July.

我们希望在 7 月底之前把契约里的货物运出  .

659.We are pleased  to inform  you that  we have shipped  2,000 air  conditioners you ordered  on board S.S. ”

Asia ” which sails for your port tomorrow.

很高兴告知你方 , 我们将在明天把你方订的  2000 个空调通过 Asia 船运到你方港口 660.Your order No 153. will be shipped by SS. ” Pearl ” early next month.你方 153 号订单的货物将在下个月初通过”  Pearl  ”号船运出

661.We wish to advise you that the goods your ordered have been shipped today.

很高兴告知你方 , 你们所订的货物今天已运出

662.We are pleased to inform you that the last lot consignment has been duly dispatched.

很高兴告知你方 , 上一次寄送货物已如期运送

663.The m/s  “ Vicoria  ” has left our port carrying the goods for your order No 303. today.

承载你方 303 号订单货物的“ Vicoria  ”船已离开我方港口

664.The ship  is scheduled  to arrive  at your port  on the 28th October and you may now makeall  the necessary preparations to take delivery of the goods.

船预计在 10 月 28 日到达你方港口 , 你们现在可以做好提货的准备

665.The goods were shipped by the direct  steamer  “ Eli:  ” on May10th and are estimated  to reach Shanghai before June 1st.

货物由“ Eli:  ”号直航船在 5 月 10 号运出 , 预计在 6 月 1 日前到达上海

666.We trust that the goods will reach you in perfect condition.

我们相信货物会完好无损地到达你方

667.We trust the consignment will reach you safely and open up to your satisfaction.

我们相信货物会安全到达你方  , 并且使你满意

668.We have dispatched your order for Indian rugs which are scheduled to arrived at your port next Friday.

我们已把你方订购的印度地毯运出  , 将在下周五到达你方港口

669.For shirts under contract No 60,we have booked space on SS.   ” Eagle ” due to arrive in your city around the beginning of next month.

我们预订了“ Eagle ”号船的船舱来承载你方  60 号合同下的衬衫 . 预计在下个月月初到达你方城市

670.The shipment will be made in three equal monthly installments, beginning fro next month.

货物将从下个月开始按月分三期运送

Unit twenty-three   货运要求及答复

671.Please effect shipment with the least possible delay upon receipt of the letter of credit in your favour established by us.

收到我方开具的以你方为受益人的信用证后,请尽可能减少延误发货

672. We hope that the goods will arrive in time for the new year rush."

"我们希望新年急需的货物能及时送达

673.We hope that you will make all necessary arrangements to deliver the goods on time.

我们希望你做出必要的安排以使货物准时到达

674.Could you possibly make your delivery date not late than May? You see, June is the right season for the goods. If they arrive later than June, we will miss the selling season.

你能将交货期定在不迟于五月吗,你知道,六月正是该货的旺季,如果迟于六月,我们将错过销售季节

675.Can you effect shipment of the order in October?

你能确认在十月份将该订单的货发出吗

676.Is it possible for the goods to be landed at Dalian in early December? 12 月初该批货在大连上岸是否可能

677.We need the products in less than one month in order to get ready for the selling season.

我们需要货物不迟于一个月以为销售季节做准备

678.Please send us the shipment by train.

请通过火车发货给我们

679.Please ship the goods by the first available steamer early next month.

请下月初通过一流的汽船发货给我们

680.As we are in urgent need of the goods, we would like you to ship them by air freight.

由于我们急需此货,我们要求空运

681.We should be obliged if you could arrange for the immediate shipment of this order.

如能及时安排此货发出,我们将不胜感激

682.You  should  ship  the  goods  within the  time  as  stipulated  in  clause  9 of  the  this contract. Transshipment en route is not allowed without our consent.

你方应根据合同第 9 款规定的时间发货,不经允许,不得改变路线

683.Please lad the contracted goods on board the vessel nominated by us.

请将合同中的货装到我方指定的船上

684.10-15 days prior to the date of shipment, you should inform us by fax of name of vessel, ETA of vessel and the name of shipping agent.

在船期前 10-15 日,你方通过传真告诉我们船名、船抵达时间和船运代理人名字

685.The packing  list should be indicated with  shipping  weight,  number and date of corresponding  invoice.

箱单上应该标明重量、号码和相应的发票日期

686.You should send one copy of the shipping documents to the port of destination together with the shipment.

你方应随船发一份装运单副本到目的地港

687.When all of the details of the shipment are finished, please send us the shipping documents that we will need to get the shipment.

所有装运细节完成后,请将装运单据寄给我们用于提货

688.The delivery will be arranged and the shipping charges will be prepaid by you, we will repay the shipping charges against original receipt.

发货事宜已办妥,运输费由贵司支付,我们将根据原始的单据支付运费

689.You  should  guarantee  that the  commodity  is  in  conformity to  all respects with  the  quality, specifications and performance as stipulated in this contract.

你应该保证货物与合同规定的质量、规格和性能等所有方面相一致

690.We prefer direct sailings, as transshipment adds to the risk of damage and also delays arrival to some extent.

我们宁愿直航,因为转运增加破损风险,也会因某些方面延迟抵达

Unit 24  催运货物并告知货物迟到结果"

"Part one

691.It is now over  two months since we sent in the order for Tape Recorders, yet we are still awaiting delivery. You should know that the delivery date is very important to us.

你知道我们发订单中的打字机已经两个多月了,我们仍在等货送达,抵达日期对我们而言十分重要

692.Please  take the matter  up at once and see to it  that  the goods are delivered without  further delay.

请立即处理此事,要知道货物送达不得延误

693.Please get the goods dispatched with the least possible delay.

请发货,尽量避免延误

694.I wonder if you could check the order I placed with you last month. It hasn    ’t arrived yet.

我想知道你是否检查上月发给你的订单,它仍没未到

695.Please do your utmost to hasten shipment.

请尽最大努力发货

696.We are much in need of the goods. Please expedite shipment as soon as possible.

我们急需该货,请尽可能安排发货

697.We wish to call your attention that up to the present moment no news has come from you about the shipment. Our users are in urgent need of the machines and are pressing us for an early delivery.

我们希望你能注意到直到目前还未收到你发货的任何消息,我们消费者急需该机器并为我们早点发货 698.As our customers are in urgent need of the contracted machines, we hope you can assure us of an early shipment.

由于我们的顾客急需合同中的机器,我们希望你方能确保早日发货

699.I want to know why our alloy inserts haven   ’ t arrived yet. Our customers are in urgent need of them?

我想知道为何我们的合金镶块还未送达,我们的顾客急需它们

700.We hope that there will be no delay in shipment any longer.

我们希望发货不再延误

701.This order is so urgently required that we must ask you to make the earliest possible shipment.

该单如此急需,我们必须要求你方尽早发货

702.We shall appreciate it very much if you will effect shipment as soon as possible, thus enabling the goods to arrive here in time to catch the brisk demand.

若早日发货,将不胜感激,这样货物可以及时抵达来迎合活跃的需求

703.We hope you will send the air-conditioners as soon as possible, for the hot season is rapidly approaching.

我们希望你能尽早将空调发出,因为炎热的季节马上逼近

704.The goods we ordered are seasonal goods. So it will be better to ship them all at once.

我们所订的货物为季节性产品,故尽早发货为佳

705.In order to be in time for the season, early shipment is of utmost importance to us.

为了季节的及时,而我们而言,早点发货尤为重要

Part Two

706.We might refuse the shipment if it doesn ’t arrive on time.

若货未及时到达,我们可能拒绝发货

707.We must insist on delivery within the time contracted and reserve the right to reject the goods if we fail to receive the goods before this week.

我们必须坚持根据合同时间发货并保留拒收货物,如果本周不能收到货物

708.We regret to say that unless you are able to give us an assurance of delivery within the next two weeks, we shall be obliged to cancel the order.

我们遗憾的说除非你们保证在接下来的两周内发货,否则我们将被迫终止订单"

"709.If shipment is too late, we   ’ll be forced to withdraw the contract.

如果发货太迟,我们将被迫撤销合同

710.If you still delay delivery , I  ’ll have to cancel the order.

若你们仍延迟发货,我们不得不取消订单

711.If you can ’ t effect delivery within the stipulated time, we will have to lodge a claim against you for the loss and reserve the right to cancel the contract.

若你们不能在规定的时间内发货,我们不得不要求你们赔偿并保留撤销合同的权利

712.If you fail to deliver the goods according to the agreed time, you should indemnify us for all losses and corresponding expenses.

若你们不能根据协议时间发货,你方应该赔偿我们的损失及相关的费用

713.If  there  is  still no information from you about the expedition of shipment  by the end of this  month, we’ll be forced to cancel the contract and reserve the right to lodge a claim against you for the

loss.

若本月末仍未获悉贵方发货的消息,我们将被迫撤消合同并保留追究贵方给我方造成的损失 714.We wish to point out that if you fail to effect shipment within the time specified, we shall not be able to fulfill the contract with our client.

我们要说的是若你们不能在规定的时间内发货,我们将无法与我方客人履行合同

715.We would like to emphasize that any delay in shipping our booked order will undoubtedly involve us in no small difficulty.

我们要强调的是我们的订单的任何延误将毫无疑问地涉及到我们不小的困难

716.Your failure to deliver the goods within the stipulated time has greatly inconvenienced us.

你方未在规定的时间内发货给我们造成极大的麻烦

717.Any delay in shipment would be detrimental to our future business.

任何发货延迟将危害我们未来的业务

718.We trust you will see to it that the order is shipped within the stipulated time, as any delay would cause us no little financial loss.

我们相信你方明白那个订单在规定时间内发货,因为任何延误会导致我们损失惨重

719.As you know, June is the right season for the goods, so if they arrive later than June, we will miss the selling season.

你知道,六月是该货的旺季,若迟于六月到达,我们将错失销售季节

720.Should you delay the shipment any longer, the fireworks might become useless to us.

一旦你延迟发货,烟花可能对我们毫无用处。

Unit Twenty-Five  仲裁

Part One

721 We should settle the dispute through negotiations without resorting to legal proceeding.

我们应该通过促裁解决争议而非法律途径

722.We prefer to resolve disputes by amicable , nonbonding conciliation between two parites.

我们宁愿双方以友好、互相谅解地解决争议

723.As a matter of fact most disputes can be settled in a friendly way, with a view to developing a long-term relationship.

事实上大多争议可以友好的方式解决,要着眼于长期发展的关系

724.All disputes in connection with this contract shall be settled through friendly negotiation.

所有有关合同的争议应友好商议

725.Personally I should say it  ’ s so much better to resolve the dispute through friendly negotiations between ourselves.

就个人而言,我们双方通过友好商议解决争议更佳"

"726.Friendly negotiation is the best way to settle the dispute between us if there is any.

若有争议,友好协议是双方解决争议的最好方式 727.Where do you want to have arbitration held?你想利用促裁?

728.As far as the place for arbitration is concerned, the customary practice is to hold arbitration

in the country of defendant.

只要是地方促裁,根据惯例仲裁要在被告方国家举行

729.If  we submit  the case for  arbitration,  the place  for  arbitration  is  to  be in Japan and if  you submit the case for arbitration , the place for arbitration is to be in China.

若我们答应仲裁,仲裁地要在日本;若你方接受仲裁,促裁地要在中国

730.If the buyer is the plaintiff , the arbitration shall take place in Beijing.

若买方为原告,促裁应在北京举行

731.The members of this arbitration association are professionally competent, and in a position to arbitration that sort of case arising from the quality inspection of the medical equipment.

这个仲裁协会的会员专业能干,并在因医疗设备质量检验引起的各种促裁享有盛誉

732.Generally speaking,  all  the fee for  arbitration  shall  be borne by the losing  party  unless  otherwise awarded by the court.

一般来讲,所有的促裁费用就由败诉方买单,除非法院判决

733.the decision made by the arbitration commission shall be accepted as final and binding upon both parties.

仲裁委员会做出的决定应为最终并对双方有约束力

734.The losing party shall bear the cost for arbitration according to the contract.

根据合同败诉方应承担仲裁费用

735.We require  you to  compensate us with  an amount of losses  totaling £748,000  caused by your failure to execute the contract and with all the expenses arising from this arbitration.

我方要求你方赔偿因你方未履行合和所有仲裁费用,共计 748,000 美金

Part Two

736.If any dispute should arise over the inspection, we may submit it for arbitration.

如果因检验引起的任何争议,我们可接受仲裁

737.If you are not prepare to compensate our loss, we suggest that case be submitted for arbitration.

若你们不赔偿我方损失,我们建议提交仲裁

738.The dispute shall be submitted for arbitration by a mutually nominated arbitrator.

争议应由双方提名的仲裁者来仲裁

739.We may discuss to agree upon a temporary arbitral body when needed.

需要时我们讨论同意成立一个临时的仲裁委员会

740.If  no settlement can be reached between the two parties , the case under dispute  shall  be submitted to the third party accepted by both parties for arbitration.

如果双方无法达成一致,争议应交与双方接受的第三方仲裁

741.In case of any dispute, and no settlement can be reached through friendly negotiations, then we can submit the case to an international arbitration organization for arbitration.

在任何争议不能通过友好协商解决时,我们就将争议交与国际种裁组织

742. It  ’s better to submit the case for arbitration to a temporary arbitration court.

将争议交与临时仲裁法庭更易于接受

743.We think that the court consisting of arbitrators from both sides must be fair and able to handle the dispute without bias or partiality.

我们认为双方的仲裁人员必须公平,没有偏见或偏爱来处理争议"

"744. Since this dispute is not negotiable , it is necessary to resort to abitration.

既然争议不能协议,有必要将其诉诸仲裁

745. If you don ’t accept our propositions, we might submit the matter to arbitration.

若你方不接受我方的建议,我们可能将事端交与仲裁 746.We should include an arbitration clause in the contract.我们应在合同中写明包括仲裁条款

747.You needn ’ t worry about that. There is an arbitration clause in the contract.

你不必为此过虑,合同中有仲裁条款

748.Shall we discuss the arbitration clause now?

我们现在可以讨论仲裁条款吗

749.It  ’s the best to attempt to settle disputes without involving arbitration.

我们应尽最大努力解决争议而不含仲裁

750.We are now applying formally to the arbitration commission for arbitration of this dispute.

我们现在正式向仲裁委员会就此争议仲裁 Unit Twenty-Six  索赔理由及依据 Part One

751.It  was found by the inspection that  there  is  a difference of  35 Kg between the  actual  landed  weight and the invoiced weight.

经检查发现,实际重量和发票上的重量相差 35 公斤

752. The landed goods were quite different from what expected.

现有的货物和期望的大不相同

753. Wefind  the free  acidity exceeds the contract maximumby 0.01% , so we have to  ask you to indemnify us for a loss of   £ 5,000.

我们发现自由酸超过合同最大值  0.01%,  所以我们不得不要求你方赔偿  5,000 美金

754. The inspection shows that the salt density exceeds at least 4%.

检查显示盐密度至少超过  4%

755.This consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. We are now lodging a claim against you for  £ 2,000.

该货未达到合同规定的标准,我们现在要求索赔 2,000 美金

756. The dried mushroom you sent us are far below the standard stipulated in the contract.

你方发来的干蘑菇远远低于合同规定的标准

757.The quality of you shipment for our order is not in conformity with the specifications, we must therefore lodge a claim against you for the amount of £280,000.

你发给我们订单货物的质量规格不符,我们必须就此向你方索赔 280,000 美金 758.We find the copper wire you supplied is not to the exact specifications of your sample.我们发现你方供应的铜丝不是你方样品的准确规格

759.Our customers complain that the goods are much inferior in quality to the samples.

我们顾客发现,与样品相比,货物质量太次

760.The quality of the goods you shipped last week is much interior to that of the goods of our last order.

上周发来的货物质量和我们上一单相比,质量非常低劣

761. The inspection reveals that both the quantity and quality of the wheat delivered are not in conformity with those stipulated in the contract, though the packing is all in good condition.

检查显示发来的小麦数量和质量均与合同规定的不相符,尽管包装完好

762.Most of the shirts are of a smaller size. I wonder if you made a mistake when sending the goods.

大部分衬衫尺码小,我想知道你们在发货时是否犯错"

"763.There are too many defective items in this shipment.

这批货缺陷太多

764.The leather shoes you sent us last Friday are not the right size. They should be size 42.

上周五发来的皮鞋尺码不对,它们应是  42 码

765.The quality of the  goods you sent  us last  week is  too poor to  suit  the requirements  of this  market.

上周发来的货物质量太次以致不适合这个市场的要求

766.The quality of your shipment for your order No. 346 is far from the agreed specifications.

你发给我们的订单号 346 的货物与规格差别很大

767.Closer inspection by the health officers showed that the canned fruit were considered unfit for human consumption.

经卫生官员严密检查表明罐装水果不适合人们食用

768.The loss was due to the use of substandard bags for which you should be responsible.

因包装袋不合格造成的损失应由贵方负责

769.It was found, upon examination ,that nearly 20% of the packages had been broken, apparently to faulty packing.

经检查发现,近 20%的包装破损,显然是错误的包装

770.The survey report can certify that the weight shortage was caused by improper packing.

检查报告证明由不合适的包装造成短重

Part Two

771. A close inspection and a careful test by the China National Import & Export Commodity Inspection Bureau showed that some amplifiers are inferior quality.

经中国出入境检验检疫局密切检查和认真测试,表明一些话筒存在质量缺陷

772.We find  that  the quality, quantity  and weight  of the goods are not in conformity  with  those stipulated in this contract after re-inspection by the China Commodity Inspection Bureau, we are now returning

the goods to you and lodge claims against you for compensation of losses.

经过中国商品检验局重检,我们发现货物的质量、数量和重量与合同规定的不一致。我们现在退货并要求赔偿损失

773.The survey has revealed that the damage to the goods is attributable to rough handling.

检查表明货物损坏归于野蛮搬运

774.The surveyor  ’ s report indicates that there has been some serious damage to some of the goods.

检查员报告表明一些货已有严重损坏

775. On the basis of clause 15 of the contract, we place our claims before you as follows.

基于合同第 15 款,我们的索赔如下

776.We have to put in a claim against you for all the losses sustained.

我们就所有相同的损失向你方索赔

777.When taking  delivery, we found that  the cargo had been seriously wet by fresh  water  and putrefied. You must compensate us for the loss.

提货时,我们发现货物已严重被淡水浸湿并腐烂,你方须赔偿我方损失

778.We require you to replace the damaged goods and grant us a special discount of five percent to compensate for the loss.

我们要求更换受损货物并给我们  5%的特别折扣作为损失补偿

779.According to the contract, you are responsible to compensate us for the loss we have suffered.

根据合同,你方有责任赔偿我方遭受的损失

780.We have suffered a loss  of 20%on the selling price  because of  the inferior quality of the products you sent us. You must compensate us for all this.

由于你方发来的产品质量低劣导致我们随了销售价格 20%的损失,你方须赔偿所有损失"

"781.All expense including inspection fee and losses arising from the return of the goods and claims should be borne by you.

包括检查费和要求返还货物导致的损失在内的所有费用应有你方承担

782.You must hold responsible for all the losses caused by the delay in delivery of the goods.

你方必须承担因延迟交货造成损失的责任

783.You should take back all the disqualified goods and compensate us for the value of the goods plus all losses sustained due to return of the cargo, such as freight, storage charges, insurance premium, interest, and inspection charges.

你方应收回所有不合格口,并赔偿货款加上退货产生的损失,比如运费,仓储费,保险费,利息和检查费。

784.We have the right to claim against you for compensation of all losses.

我们有权向你方索赔所有损失

785.The products we received last Monday didn  ’t agree with the samples and feel that you should make it up.

我们上周一收到的产品与样品不符,认为你们应该跟进

786.This is the survey report issued by CCIB in support of you claim.

这是用于向你方索赔的由中国商品检查局签署的检验报告

787.Almost everyone of the drums was leaking slightly. We must hold you responsible for the loss.

几乎每一只鼓都有轻微裂痕,我们必须要你为损失负责

788.We have lost considerable business because of your delay in shipment. We expect compensation from you for the loss.

因为你方延迟交货我们损失惨重,我们期望你方赔偿损失

789.We request that you make up the short-landed goods covered by our contract No.147 promptly.

我们要求你快速安排合同号  147 中的缺陷货物

790.We regret to inform you that we are compelled to return the disqualified goods at your expense.

我们很遗憾地通知你我们被迫归还不合格品,费用由你方支付

Unit Twenty-Seven 索赔内容及金额

Part One

791.The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damaged condition.

我们 2 月 12 日订购的货物于破损情况下抵达

792.A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.

一些木箱破裂,货物严重受损

793.The package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.

包装太差,货物渗漏严重

794.We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out of order within 50Km driving distance.

我们要通知你我们向你订购的汽车有  5 辆已严重超过每小时 50 公里速度

795.Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.

近 20%的包破损,货物严重受污

796.From the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware,  we find  that  a number of wooden cases and the contents have been broken.

从 2,000 箱玻璃货物中抽查了一些,货物已经破碎。

797.On inspection, we found that about 50 bags are broken and it is estimated that 240Kg of cement had been lost.

在检查时,我们发现约  50 只袋子已破,估计 240 公斤水泥丢失

798.We regret to inform you that eight of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly damaged condition."

"我们遗憾地告诉你发来的货物中有  8 箱受损

799.We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for use.

我们已检查货物,发现  92 块遗失,其余不宜使用

800.Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.

经重检你方的货物被发现短重

801.We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.

我们就 10 台缺陷的缝纫机向你方索赔

802.There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.

该货短重 1,450 磅

803.On arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 cases damaged, which made up 20% of the total quantity.

货一到达,我们发现至少  50 箱受损,占总箱数的 20%

804.We had the material inspected  immediately  when the goods arrived, and a shortage  of 15kg was found.

货物抵达时,我们立即检查材料,发现短重 15 公斤

805.It was found,  much to  our  astonishment, that nearly 30% of  the  electronic  components  were water-stained.

惊讶地发现有近 30%的电子产品被水污染

806.You should make amends for the losses by replacing all the detective products, and paying for the business we have lost.

你方应当赔偿因更换缺陷品导致的损失,以及我们生意上产生的损失 807.After the inspection of the goods arrived, we found a shortage of 50MT.货到后经过检查,我们发现短重  50 公吨

808.Case NO 16 was found to be 3 packages short.

16 号箱发现少了 3 包

809.We are now lodging a claim against you for the short weight of fertilizer.

我们就肥料的短重向你方索赔

810.We have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as a result of the interior quality of the goods concerned.

我们就因为相关产品缺陷产生的损失提出索赔

Part Two

811.We hope indemnification will be made for all expenses incurred.

我们希望对所有产生的费用赔偿

812.On the basis of the survey report, we register our claim with you for $3,000.

基于检查报告,我们向你方索赔  3,000 美金

813.You are requested to compensate us for the total loss of sugar at value of $105 Per MT.

你方被要求就所有糖的损失按每公吨  105 公吨赔偿 814.We claim compensation of $1,800 for inferiority of quality.我们为质量低劣索赔 1,800 美金

815.We have to file a claim against you to the amount of $7,000 plus inspection fee.

我们向你方索赔 7,000 美金外加检查费

816.You should compensate us by 3% , plus the inspection fee.

你方应按 3%赔偿我们,另加检查费

817.This is a statement of loss and you should indemnify us $2,450.

这是一份损失声明,你方就赔偿我方  2,450 美金

818.We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $27,500, which we have sustained by the damage to the goods."

"我们被迫向你索赔 27,500 美金,和受损货物价值相等

819.We found that the quality of the TV sets we received last week is below standard. So we request a 5% allowance.

我们发现上周发来的电视机质量低于标准,故我们要求 5%的补偿

820.We claim an allowance of   £ 230 on account of the quality of this shipment.

根据这批货的质量我们索赔  230 美金

821.We have to ask for compensation of   £6,000 to cover the loss incurred as result of the inferior quality of the goods.

我们不得不就货物劣质产生的损失索赔  6,000 美金

822.We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $20,000, which we have sustained by the disqualified goods.

我们被迫向你索赔 20,000 美金,其与不合格品价值相等

823.We are willing to accept the shipment only if you allow a 30% reduction in price.

只有你方降价 20%,我们才愿接近这批货

824.We hope you will settle this claim as soon as possible.

我们希望你方尽早解决索赔

825.Claims for shortage must be made within 30 days after arrival of the goods.

短货索赔须在货到 30 日内执行

826.Kindly remit us the amount of claim at an early date.

请早日将索赔款汇给我们

827.On examination, we have found that many of the sewing machines are severely damaged.

检查时,我们发现许多缝纫机严重受损

828.Please dispatch, within one week, the replacement of another five refrigerators with a price reduction of thirty percent of the total value of the five refrigerators.

请一周内发货,更换另外  5 台冰箱并就五台总金额降价  30%

829.We should be obliged if you would forward us a replacement for the machine as soon as possible.

若你方尽可能地更换机器,我们将不胜感激

830.We insist that you should send perfect goods to replace the defective goods.

我们坚持你方发来优质产品来更换次品 Unit twenty-Eight   对索赔要求的回应 Part One

831.We accept the claim, but can you tell me how much you want us to compensate you for the loss?

我们接受索赔,但你能告诉我赔偿你多少损失

832.We will give your request for claims immediate attention.

我们将密切关注你方索赔的要求

833.We will get this matter resolved as soon as possible and hope to compensate you for your loss to your satisfaction.

我们将尽早地解决此事,希望赔偿你方损失直到满意为止

834.We’d like to express our sincere apologies for the poor quality of the products.

我们就产品质量问题致以深深歉意

835.We regret to hear that the goods you received are not of the quality expected.

我们遗憾地获悉你收的货物未达你所期望的质量  836.We are very sorry for the trouble cause by this delay.因延误造成的麻烦深表歉意

837.We agree to accept all your claim.

我们接受你方所有索赔"

"838.I ’ ll go to your company tomorrow in person to talk about the claim.

我明天去贵司私下讨论索赔事宜

839.We regret the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you $800.

我们为你方遭受的损失表示歉意并同意赔偿 800 美金

840.We agree to compensate you for the detective watches by 5% of the total value.

我们同意就缺陷手表赔偿总金额的  5%

841.We will make you a compensation of 6% and give you some preferential terms later on.

我们将赔偿 6%并在今后给你特别条款

842.Since the responsibility rests with both parties, we are ready to pay 50% of the loss only.

既然双方都有责任,我们准备仅付  50%

843.We have credited to your account  £760 to cover both the value of the goods short delivered and your inspection fee.

我们已汇 760 美金,包括迟交货损失和贵司检查费

844.We shall remit to you an amount of £2,000 in compensation for the loss.

我们将汇损失赔偿金额  2,000 美金

845.We are willing to give you an 18% allowance of the next shipment to compensate you for the loss.

我们愿在下批货给你 18%的补偿来赔偿你方损失 Part Two

846.You should claim compensation from the insurance company .

你应该向保险公司索赔

847.A thorough examination showed that the broken bags were due to improper packing, for which the suppliers should be held responsible.

彻底检查表明袋子破损归因于包装不合适,供应商应该承担责任

848.As the shipping  company is  liable for  the damage, your claim for  compensation  should , in our opinion, be referred to them for settlement.

由于货物破损船公司有责任,个人所见,你们货物的索赔就交由他们解决

849.The claim should be referred to the insurance company. We cannot hold ourselves responsible for it.

索赔应交与保险公司,我们不为它承担责任

850.Your claim, in our opinion, should be referred to the insurance company, as the mishap occurred after shipment.

据我方所见,你们的索赔应交保险公司,因为是运输产生的灾难

851.Since the damage was due to the rough handling by the steamship company, you should claim on it for recovery of the loss.

既然损坏是因轮船公司野蛮搬运所致,你们应向它们索赔来挽回损失

852.You should claim compensation from the shipping company instead of the sellers.

你们应向船公司索赔而非卖方

853.We are prepared to make you a reasonable compensation, but not the amount you claimed.

我们准备给你一个合理的赔偿,而非你要求索赔的数字

854.The shortage  you claimed  might  have occurred  in the  course of transit,  which is  out of our control.

你短货的索赔也许发生在运输中,那不在我们掌控范围内

855.The shipping documents can prove that the goods, when shipped, were in perfect condition. They must have been damaged en route.

装船单据表明装船时货是完整的,它们一定是在运输途中受损的

856.Your proposal to settle the claim is satisfactory. We  ’ ll take it.

你方解决索赔的建议让人满意,我们将去执行"

"857.It seems we shall not be held liable for the shortage.

似乎我们不能为短货负责

858.The damage to the machine-tools occurred in transit, so you should make a claim on the insurance company.

机器工具运输途中受损,故你应该向保险公司索赔

859.I ’ m sorry to hear that. I think after we make an investigation of the matter, we   ’ ll consider the allowance. Is it OK ?

听到此我很难过,我想等此事调查后,我们将考虑补偿,如何?

860.I ’ ll try to find out why the shirts we sent you are a smaller size and inform you of the result as soon as possible

我将试着找出为何我们发给你的衬衫是小尺码,我将尽早告诉你结果

Unit Twenty-Nine 对引进技术的要求

861.The technology we acquire should be truly advanced and appropriate to China  ’s needs.

我们要求的技术必须真正先进并适合中国需要

862.The technology you transfer to us should enable the venture ’s products to be competitive on the international market.

你方给我们的技术应使合资产品在国际市场上有竞争力

863.The know-how we import should be directed toward manufacturing products suitable for export.

我们进口的技术应针对适合出口的生产性产品

864.The advanced technology we import should improve markedly the quality of existing products.

我们进口的先进技术应明显提高现有产品产品质量

865.The technology provided to the joint venture must be integrated, precise and reliable.

提供给合资企业的技术必须完整、精确和可靠

866.The technology we acquire shall enable our products to achieve significant economic results.

我们获得的技术应能使我们的产品获得明显的经济效益

867.Your technology  should be advanced, reliable , and helpful to the development  of our export-oriented economy.

你方的技术应该先进、可靠,并有利于出口型经济的发展

868.The import know-how should help improve the quality of our products.

进口的技术应该帮助提升我们的产品质量

869.You should supply us with advanced techniques and modernized management methods.

你方应该向我方提供先进的技术和现代化管理模式

870.Please  provide  us with  the necessary  technical data and, if  possible, some drawings  connected  with the design and building of the new equipment.

请提供给我主必要的技术数据,如果可能的话,请提供一些新设备的设计方案和建造图纸

871.For the success of our joint venture, it   ’ s extremely important for us to acquire the information concerning the product design and the production processes.

对我们合资企业的成功而言,获得产品设计和产品工艺而言尤为重要

872.You should give us as soon as possible the blueprint plan for the introduction of the equipment and a report on a survey of the feasibility entire plan.

你应该尽早地给我们设备介绍的蓝图计划和整个计划可行性调查的报告 873.Please turn over these technical data to our side at the earliest possible time.请尽早移交这些技术数据给我们

874.Shall we discuss technology transfer brief now?

我们现在可以谈论技术移交概要吗

875.We want to import  advanced technology  from you in order  to compete successfully on the international"

"market.

我们想从你方进口先进技术以在国际市场上成功竞争

876.Since the existing know-how transferred by your company will soon become obsolete, we expect that you will continue offering us your improved technological expertise.

既然你方移交给我们的现有技术很快过时,我们期望你方继续提供先进的技术

877.By advanced technology, we mean both industrial property and know-how.

至于先进的技术,我们是指工业财产和技术

878.If the documents you send us cannot be used, or if one item or more mentioned in the packing list should be lacking, you have to send all the documents or the lacking items at your cost , within 45 days from the date you receive the written notice from us.

如果你发给我们的文件不能使用,或者如果箱单注明的一款或多款遗漏,你必须在接我方书面通知日起   45 日内

将所有文件或遗漏的文件发给我们,费用自理。

879.If any serious difficulties arise with regard to the working of the engines which we built, and if it is proved that such difficulties are at fault in any data, drawings or documents you sent us, you would , at your expense, correct such faulty data, drawings or documents.

如果任何关于我们生产的由发动机工作引起的严重困难,或这些困难是由你们发来的任何错误数据、图纸或文件

引起,你必须纠正这些错误的数据、图纸或文件,费用自理

880.If the technical documents provided by you are not applicable to our actual production condition, you are obliged to assist us in modifying the technical documents.

如果你提供给我们的技术文件不适用于我们的实际生产,你必须帮助我们修改技术文件

Unit Thirty  技术引进的方式及费用

881.We will inform you of the weight, measurements, number of cases, cost of the drawings and other documents seven days before delivering the documents to the airplane.

我们将在文件空运 7 天前告诉你重量、尺寸、箱子号码、图纸成本和其它的文件 882.Drawings and technical documents will be sent to you by registered airmail.图纸和技术文件将由挂号空邮寄给你

883.Expenses for the technology transfer shall be fair and reasonable .

技术移交的费用将会公平和合理

884.The royalty rate shall not be higher than the standard international rate.

专利费不应高于国际标准费用

885.The technology transfer fee shall be paid in royalties.

技术移交费应以版税方式支付

886.The royalty rate shall be 15% of the net sales value of the products.

专利费应占产品总价值的  15%

887.The royalty rate shall be calculated on the net sales of the products turned our with transferred technology.

专利费计算应从产品净销售转到移交技术方面

888.You ’ll  pay for  the imported  technology  in  the form of royalties apart  from a certain  initial  down payment.

你可以专业费方式支付进口的技术,而不是当初确定的支付方式

889.We shall pay you 8% on the retail prices of all the goods manufactured with the transferred technology.

我们将支付你技术转移的制造产品零售价的 8%

890.We require that at the signature of the technology transfer agreement, you will provide us with the bank guarantee for the transfer of all payments.

我们要求在转移技术协议上的签字上,你们将提供我们支付转移支付的银行保证"

"891.The expenses incurred for this purpose will have to be borne by the Chinese side.

因该目的产生的费用须由中方承担

892.We will pay all the expenses involved in documentation and transfer of knowledge.

我们将支付包括文件和技术转移的所有费用

893.We will pay all the specialists for their services rendered to us.

我们将支付专家服务费

894.We hope you will continue offering us improved technology without extra charges.

我们希望你方将继续无偿提供改良的技术

895.To help our joint venture, we hope that you would keep supplying us with advanced management techniques and technologies.

为帮助我们的合资企业,我们希望你方继续向我方提供先进的管理技能和技术

896.We shall help you to update the present and future technology concerned with the production from time to time.

我们将不停地帮助你方更新现在和将来的产品技术

897.As you know that technology is advancing all the time, we hope that you continue offering us your improved technologies.

你知道技术一直在进步,我们希望你方继续提供你们改进的技术

898.We think that it is better to transfer our knowledge in the form of know-how investment.

我们认为最好以投资的方式来进行技术转移

899,First let ’s start  with the delivery  of all  the drawings,  technical data and other  documents relating to the engines.

首先让我们开始移交有关发动机的图纸、技术数据和其它的文件

900.You will undertake the obligations to deliver to us the drawing, information and other data.

你方应承担移交图纸、信息和其它数据的义务"

外贸英语口语900句[完整版]

外贸英语口语900句[完整版]发表于2023-03-17,由周林编辑,文章《外贸英语口语900句[完整版]》由admin于2023年03月17日发布于本网,共112274个字,共11894人围观,目录为外贸英语,如果您还要了解相关内容敬请点击下方标签,便可快捷查找与文章《外贸英语口语900句[完整版]》相关的内容。

版权声明:

文章:(外贸英语口语900句[完整版]),来源:网络整理,阅读原文

外贸英语口语900句[完整版]若有[原创]标注,均为本站原创文章,任何内容仅供学习参考,未经允许不得转载,任何内容不得引用,文章若为转载文章,请注明作者来源,本站仅为分享知识,不参与商业活动,若有侵权请联系管理删除

分享:
扫描分享到社交APP
上一篇
下一篇

联系我们

在线咨询: 点击这里给我发消息

微信号:15775053793

9:00-18:00

关注我们